jesus. I hate people..

• Brian King
    20 years ago

don't be some one who has no reason to live someone will always careabout you i will your a person with feeling just think you might find some great person who helps you through everything maybe you'll find a great medical cure or something if you kill yourself we won't know you might save someones life think about it i have no clue who u are but i've written to your post not knowing who you are but wanting to know about you and help you. Theres one hell of a reason to atleast try but don't try once if you feel like ending it all write me an e-mail or give me a call brian1990king@hotmail.com or (905)-468-5478 i might not be a pshychiatrist (which i think is better for you cause they just like money) but im free i'll help with personal expeeriences i realised how many people care not people i knew complete strangers who let me call them at any time anywhere for any reason i thought some one who has no idea who i am wants me to live thats a great reason they don't know me but they care most people in this world are dicks and stupid shits but everyonce in a while you'll find someone whose nice and caring even though they never have and maybe never will see you
    keep trying and never give up
    Don't Do It

• vicki
    20 years ago

dont die. theres so many people out there that care about you. i dont know what the story is but life is valuable and theres so much out there for you.