What do i do now?

• Brian King
    20 years ago

ok i like this girl alex if you want all the info on me and her check my other post

i sent her this email

By doing this I’m out of my routine
    But for you an exception

Cause you’re the best I’ve ever seen

I would like to know if you’d like to see me

I don’t care how you look as long as you there

We go see a movie, have dinner or just have a coffee

I don’t care what night

I’ll make arrangements for any day

Now completely changing my plan is the opposite of bright

I’d like it to be tonight

But we’d have to walk

My parents are out of sight

Basically I’m asking you out but normally I’d ask a girl out in person but since I won’t see you today (being the 14th) I’m asking you out now I don’t care where or when we go as long as I can spend the night with you. I would like to go out with you tonight but first I have no money on me and second my parents are outta town, and your parents shouldn’t have to drive

P.S. I sent you flowers hope they arrive on time if they do. I wasn’t too sure if I got the right address.

and this as her reply

hey brian, well i duno cause i will tell u the absolute truth...i am so busy i dont even have time to see wut i am wearingg.....i have 6 jobs.....:( and i am going away a lot in the summer so yeah.... email me back

btw nice poem

bye

alex

now my question : What the Hell do I Do Now?
    And why is it every e-mail i write her she seems to write the one thing i don't know how to reply to?

Plz give lots of help/options

By the way she didn't get the flowers i sent it to the wrong house

• Me&You (simply magical)
    20 years ago

Ok, Brian first of all this girl must be crazy. U sound like one of the sweetest guys ever. So whats her problem? It could be alot of things. First it could be that her parents might have a problem with dating, or she might have a problem with dating. She might have just come out of a serious relationship. Or u know there is a thing that girls do that is called 'playing like hell with guys heads, to make em love her more'. It could be that. Just keep ur head up, and it she doesn't like u then she ain't good enough, right,
    Luv,
    Rose

If u want to talk e-mail me at
    french_angel@Girlfriend.com.au