SUICIDE!!!!!!!

• Jenn
    20 years ago

Ok so yea my life fuc*in sucks!!! I've cut myself before, but it didn't help!! i have a boyfriend and his name is david hall i know he loves me but i just can't stand looking at the girl in the mirror!!! I swear i need help!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aaron L
    20 years ago

Jenny, first you should calm down if you are not already calm. Think of what your present situation is, but exclude the things that are making you sad/mad/depressed. Focus on those things and talk to someone about them. I'm not good at giving advice but, when I see someone that is looking for help.. I don't want to do anything else but help.. You can always IM me at:
    AIM: BloodLustedBeing
    Yahoo: DeliriumEffects
    Hope this helps a little.
    Your friend, Aaron

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

Hey.. i've cut myself too.. i think what you need to do is just look at what you have and what you dont have.. look at what you want and what you need. I hope this is making sense to you because my point is if you look at things that you need instead of want you feel better... so look at yourself/personallitly etc.. You can change whatever you want, whenever you want.. get me?
    Its what i did.. and i feel better about myself now..

• shabs
    19 years ago

hey jenny. i think i can relate to u. i've cut many times n i'm still here i don't know how i'm still here cuz the last time was really bad n the only ppl that know about it are my best friends. i think about doin it all the time but then i think about all the shit that u have to go through after that. like telling ur best friends n that's what they're there for. my life is fuckin shit to it won't get better soon but it will eventually just stay close to ur boi n don't let ne one fuck with u cuz u just might break one day n trust me if someone pisses u off enuf ur not gonna think twice. if u ever feel like doin it just look at the scars n think of what's gonna happen after n if u still wonna do it then do it. it's always ur choice n no one elses

• Manders
    19 years ago

Luke you have some interesting words.. You think the same way as I do..

However, what I have to say is.. There comes a time where everyone thinks about death.. and killing themselves.. But suicide is the wrong anwser.. You can never take back what you would put your family and everyone that loves you through.. Remember this is just a bad moment in your life.. It wil pass.. and you will get better.. Remember that ... there will always come a time where you think things couldn;t get worse.. and they get better... you just need to relax, and go with the flow.. Don't cut yourself like someone had said.. Do other things to help you get through the moments.. I listen to loud music.. Go for a walk. Sit in the tub with head phones on to be alone.. hang with friends.. Go to a open field and just let out what you need to, to move on..

Whatever it takes to stay away from harming yourself.. My grandma killed herself.. and nothing can bring her back to me.. She took the easy way out.. instead of dealing with her problems.. Very selfish..