Hey - have any similar interests to me?

• Amanda
    18 years ago

Hobbies: swimming, cinema's, internet, being with friends and generally having fun like Night clubs and stuff. Just want to know what you guys like to do. Just wanting make some more friends. Thanks to all of you who have given me alot of support when i have needed it. :)

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

We all like to have fun! In the summer is when my fun really begins. I like to skydive, boating, swimming, jet ski, travel is really at the top of my list. I go to one race a year set on the S curve and watch the crashes. Sounds bad but it's a rush when it happens as long as no one is hurt. I have so many things I could write on forever so I will stop now.

JPM what else do you consider fun I already know your list consists of Drinking, Masturbation, and beating your wife. What else does the great JPM like to do that's fun? I thought I would ask a retarded question!

• Amanda
    18 years ago

Well sorry JPM - if ur looking for an argument ur lookin in the wrong place cos i don't like arguing with people. Just asked a simple question - what do u like to do in ur spare time? It's called making F R I E N D S! There JPM I rephrased the question luv :)

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

I agree Brittney. HAHA! I feel the same way about JPM. He always says the stuff that no one else dares to say. Plus you can tell that he is intelligent, which makes you just hate him and love him all at the same time. Weird, huh?

Anyway, my hobbies: reading, writing, exercising, and talking (I am a total chatterbox).

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Wow Nada.

I'm into: writing, reading, horse-back riding, dancing, x-treme sports, singing in the shower lol, tennis, volleyball and all kinds of stuff!

• Elissa
    18 years ago

I like to skateboard, rollerblade, play hockey or basketball, write, play my guitar stuff like that

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Brittney, don't eat me. ;)

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

swimming!!!!!! *smiles broadly* i absolutely love swimming!!