what was your 1st time like geting drunk?

• 6 A M
    18 years ago

Well I don't remeber, it was about 7 months ago, I was 13, now 14. My friends tell me I went streaking, stole a car, and had sex with my ex... she's not pregnant so i guess I used protection. lol

• GoddessOfWings
    18 years ago

mine was uh..... erm...... hmm.......
    FUNNY AS HELL!!

• sandra
    18 years ago

I have never been drunk, or even had a beer...Most I've done is have a sip.

• 6 A M
    18 years ago

It was a 96 teal Toyota Trecell, My best friend ended up buying it... Ironic huh?

• Lauren
    18 years ago

fuckin awesome mine was.

• Brittany
    18 years ago

mine first time getting drunk sucked ass man! it was funny though. lets see, i was 12, and it was my sisters 15th birthday i think. anyways my step mom and i split a fifth of vodka and killed it in like an hour, so needless to say i was pretty shitfaced! yeah, well, i was drunk and seeing gray and triple, blah blah blah. so then my older sister comes and i end up puking all over hte place and then passing out. then my boyfriends brother came over and got me up and got me stoned. that's all iremember. but i have heard that in order to get me up he had to jump on the bed till i ffell off and "woke up" when i hit my head on the floor. NO HANGOVER THOUGH! it was awesome!!!!

• Madison
    18 years ago

Mine was when i was maybe 12-13..? Can't remmeber exactly.
    It was at Forth of July, and I was at my friends house who was holding a party. A drunk man came up and asked me if I wanted "Real Champane." I thought he was kidding so I drank it anyways. Ended up feeling sick to my tummy, and got dizzy and all of that.
    The next day my mom picked me up and on the way home stoped at the Taco Bell drive through. One look at the food on the menu, and BLAGGGG
    Brafed all over the car.. what an experience..

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

cant remember when mine was

All i know is DRINKING ROCKS! haha