5 best...

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

The 5 best memories you have?

Mine would be...

1. Acting in court - it was a really good experience!
    2. Last years birthday - It was really sentimental what with my closest friends making me a birthday cake and bringing it out in the restaurant.
    3. My ex telling me he loved me - We were young but it was really sweet!
    4. My best friends birthday - Her face when I gave her the surprise birthday cake and birthday presents was priceless.
    5. Doing my school show and having closest friends and my family telling me how proud of me they were :)

So how about you?

• sandra
    18 years ago

1. Ski trip bus rides....:D

2. Changing schools this year

3. Fish Frys..(during Lent, i had a blast hanging out with people)

4. lol, Falling off a dock in front of everyone (it was so funny, to bad I didn't think so at the time)

5. The last school dance, when Chris and me started going out. (but now idk if we're gonna stay together to long now. ) :(

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

1- moving in grade 5 (i love where i live now)
    2- summer vacation 04
    3- gr.8 vacation with my friend
    4- sports trips

5- this one is just for all this little/fun moments with my friends// together they make up my fave memories:)

• miss kara faye
    18 years ago

1.my 1st evermodeling job, it was soo fun!
    2.meeting d best guy ever.
    3.loosing my virginity
    4.when the baby was born
    5.wen my sister went to japan

• EoB
    18 years ago

1) laying by a beautiful lake with a girl i really liked, hand in hand, and watching the sunset...=)

2)Walking through a silent field 5 am with my girlfriend...We decided to just go towards the dawn until it faded..oh so beautiful...

3) Getting back together with my girlfriend after 4 months apart...Unbelieveable..

4) Sex under a moonlit sky.

5) unable to pick