Dad less!!!!

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

Hey im so sorry that you feel this way. I would say that no you cant change the way you see your dad, he has to make some changes for that to be at all possible. I hate my dad, hes let me down a lot and everytime i think he might have changed a little bit, he fuccs up again. If you need to email to talk some more its hayleywill@blueyonder.co.uk

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

Daddy why?
    by Hayley williams

Why? i used to ask myself,
    Why did it happen to me?
    Did i do something wrong?
    What i just couldn't see.

I thought it was my fault,
    Thats what you made me think.
    I lost all traces of confidence,
    I couldn't sleep,eat or drink.

You pushed me around,
    Made my life hell,
    I hit the ground,
    There was no one to tell.

So for ages it went on, i spent days in tears,
    I don't know what happened to all the wasted years.

But at the end of the day you were all i had,
    You never loved me did you dad?

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

I've never known my dad. Literally, I've seen him two times in my life. So, I know what it feels like to not know my dad. I wouldn't know, this is just my opinion. But when your dad is sober, go up to him and just tell him how much it sucks that he drinks and pretty much just say what you posted on here. Talk to him when he's sober. Thats all the advise I have. Good luck

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i dont know exactly what u are going through but my dad wasent there for most of my life and he has never paid any attention to me .... and my mom is always working so i am alone alot. I lived with my garndfather for two years and to me he was my father... but almost two years ago he died it was hard but i am getting over it. if u ever want to talk to someone u can e mail me brittany_broome@hotmail.com