Books never written but you wish they would be

• Brittany
    18 years ago

I want to write a book, and naturally I can't think of anything to write about. I want you to help me think of something. It can be scary, sad, a love story, anything! just tell me a little something about it, and if i can write to it, i'll notify you and let you know. it would be greatly appreciated. you can post it here, or you can email me. your choice. Thanks alot if you help.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Exploring the mind of someone who is suicidal/cuts. It would be interesting to read the types of emotions that people go through. You would have to do A LOT of research though and be paitient and understand what is going on in the sufferers mind.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I've written a few books, but i've always ended up throwing them in the trash. That's when I started writing poetry.

Anyway, I got a little off topic. Nada's suggestion was good. Go to www.crimelibrary.com and read some of the stories there. You might get some ideas of what kind of crimes you want to write about.

If you don't want to write about crimes or anything like that, i suggest a simple book that teaches a lesson, but make it interesting.

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

k this would be a sad book.. but if any of you have read the book Speak.. i kinda want a book like that
    (well the humour in that book)
    the story that i want in a book is a girl dealing with depression, who gets help from a friend.. something inspirational, sad, with a bit of dark humour

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

Lurlene McDaniel is super good! i like her work

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

KIm-
    Do you have ANY idea how many books are already written on that subject????

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Obviously not!