THE SADDEST POEM!!!!!

• Emily
    18 years ago

I recieved this poem in an email, and it was so sad. I thought I would share it with you guys, it really is sad, and send it on if you can!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread/t-643.html

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

i love that poem....its what started me writing poetry, along with my life......

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

okay that came out wrong i loved it because it has so much emotion...i sent it along. i read it about a year ago i forget where and then i realised that poetry could be a way to express my self...

• shantay
    18 years ago

omg that is the sadest poem i ever read. it made me want to cry. why did that little girl have to die.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

theres loads of them... but i know it IS true in this cruel world, but something gives me a feeling that, that one isnt true.
    I mean... theres an email that there is a baby suffering from a disease and that the parents are poor and dont have enough money to pay for the treatment for the baby. And AOL have helped them.. and its something like they get $10 every email or something... i dunno! but i didnt really believe that one. But theres loads about, and lots of sick people in this world.
    Thats all im saying!
    And yes, this poem is very sad.
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• Lyla
    18 years ago

ya ive heard that before...it is sad