very long but VERY confused plz read

• Sonya
    20 years ago

ok theres this guy and he's a player, he smokes pot , and you know those types. But yet he's the sweetest thing to me he always gives me "compliments" and wanting a kiss on the cheek or a hug and we have a pretend family were he is my husband and wen i see his with other girls get gets away cuz he's like thats my wife :) but then behind my back he says all sorts of things about me. none absoluty none of my friends approve of him even though some r friends with him. he's lied about so much and he would prob. cheat on me and try to do stuf with me im not ready for and i cant trust him so we cant talk and we have nothing in common. Today his best friend( my ex) asked me if the guy would ever have a chance with me n i said no and wrote down all the reasons wen he told him hes like oh f*ck and he still came back and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then wen they got off the bus he saw the list and called me n asked me those r the only reasons and that he wouldnt cheat on me he's only cheated on sum1 once but he like also abuses his g/f and i have mixed emotions about him i dont know what to do though its SO confusing !!! im avioding his calls cuz i dk wut to say and for all i know right now he;s at the movies making out with some girl...?