Maria Mena

• Naima
    18 years ago

I love Maria Mena, if you don't know her than where have you been? Anyway she's from norway. She's 18 and is an amazing singer songwriter. She sings and writes from her mind, heart, and soul. She's beautiful. Her parent's got divorced and she was the caretaker. She has a song called "Lullaby" where she sings about her enstranged relationship with her mom. She appeals to me because im a singer songwriter, I happen to like emo. There aren't to many emo artist in the pop world and i sway towards younger female artist. Okay I do love 4th aveune jones and Maroon 5 (Adam Lavine has such a sexy voice) but i pretty much listen to the girls. I've been writing since I can remember and Maria and I have something in common we both started songwriting at the age of 11. I began writing with a cousin of mine. We would write about all the abuse we suffered as children. It was like second nature for adults to abuse us when I was younger. So writing is my outlet, it's a way of expressing myself. Maria is the same. Her music hits home with me because it's so real and natural she doesn't release some plastic junk and force feeds it to my demographic. She's huge in Norway and has a cult following out in the US. I love her and hopefully this pushes you to check her out. Thank you and Peace

• EoB
    18 years ago

oh, cool, I'm from Norway you know...

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I've never heard of Maria Mena.

• Naima
    18 years ago

wow! Well you could go onto her website or google her. You can get a free taste of her album there. She is very talented. Very.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Wow if I wanted to hear advertisements I would watch TV...

• Naima
    18 years ago

Gee you think? well anyway be as cynical as you'd like I really don't care. Maria Mena is amazing, point blank. You probably would know of her if she had more promotion but she didn't doesn't stop the fact that Maria Mena is an amazing singer songwriter and that she is someone you should look up. Your a poet I'm a poet too see writes songs as do I. So all im saying is that you check her out.

• Naima
    18 years ago

Maria Mena has this new song out at the moment I can't remember the name but yeah it's real good. She's in a colabroration between her and a rapper or whatever. She's such a talented singer/songwriter. To all you haters gone and hate!!!!!!!! She is still talented regardless. Just bringing her to the forefront where she belongs

• Naima
    18 years ago

yall need to reply to the messages just soyou know!!! Thank you!!!!!

• Naima
    18 years ago

hmmm no one ones to write huh? crazy... oh Darien if u ever read this I hope you get to check out her work. To everyone else out there she's amazing and truthful and honest with a sweet light silky voice...

• Naima
    18 years ago

Well I'm making sure this stays on the front page so.... Anyway... maria Mena is talented and wonderful. Her song "those who caved" in was playing in mind head not too long ago. Brilliant! She's amazing!