Does anyone want a pen-pal?

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

My sister really wants a penpal, and I'm helping her find one, she's 15 and lives in Colorado. She's pretty cool, most of the time...just post here, or p.m. me! Thank you!!

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

HI! I would love for someone to talk to! She can email me or add me to messenger if you got it! hottie_haily32@hotmail.com or skittles_7890@yahoo.com

Love always,
    Haily
    xoxoxoxoxo

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

ok! i'll get those to her! Thanks! She will be happy, what's the last post supposed to mean? i dont get it...

• Amanda
    18 years ago

what part of colorado E- Mail my oXluvIzBlindXo@yahoo.com ( Im in Longmont)

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

hey cool my friends live in colorado. they are also 15 lol. tell her to email for add me freakazoid2990@hotmail.com
    or yahoo littlemisscanada5
    or aim freakazoid2990
    ~*Freak*~

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

I'd like someone to talk to! It's cool meeting new people. Email me at Dark_Mistress@myway.com
    ~Holla Back, young'n~

• Jessica
    18 years ago

hey id really like someone to talk to it looks like shes got enough ppl to talk to though... umm sorry if im not a help im not usfull anyway... but she can instant messege me... sychopenguin900 or E-mail me Bublesmakemehigh yeah so please have her do that its nice just to talk to ppl that you dont know for a while...thanks alot
    love always oh comment on my poems if you have the chance just click on my name..... jessica