What Stupid Things Have You Done?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

The most stupid thing I ever did ... hmmm....I've done lots of stupid things but would have to be the time I was with my boyfriend. we were 10 and he dared me to jump off the swing REALLY high and me... trying to impress him ... did it. Fell midair, landed on my arm and must have tensed it because it cracked my elbow :) I didn't cry actually. lol. Went to hospital, watched my boyfriend and my dad play computer games then went to a mates birthday party :D lol. That was a fun day though! Even though it hurt!

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

umm this was recent and the only thing i can remember, my friend was talking to me in sign language and trying to get me to admit something or tell her something i dunno, but i didnt want to, so i covered my ears and yelled "im not listening!"

• sandra
    18 years ago

I've done so many stupid things.....But the one I remember most was when I was at my friends house about 3 or 4 years ago. We were swimming and we had to dry off. It took forever to get my hair dry. I left my shoes on her dock and we went to go get them...she called my name I turned around and I was walking backwards. Then I fell off her dock in my clothes and her neighbors and her and her parents, everyone who say was laughing.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

wow......in other words you want me to explain my life:) but im to lazy maybe when im bored

• Melissa Dunne
    18 years ago

I used to always do stupid things, my mom just told me I used to eat butter by the sticks...

When I was younger my mom was always calling my brothers girlfriend "bimbo" behind her back...well, i didnt know what it meant so one time she called and I said "hi bimbo, brians not here bimbo, talk to you later bimbo" OOPS!

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

haha same as vicky...i was drinking tea and my friend michelle made me laugh and i started choking on it and coughing til eventually it came out of my nose...

• Amba
    18 years ago

Just the other day mine was, im used to getting into two car doors, and i had a hangover and my bfs mum was giving me a ride home, and i went and opend the front door and puched the chair forward to hop in the back, but this car was a 4 doored car, his mum was looking at me like wtf? that sucked!
    lol

• JustAFoolInLove
    18 years ago

the stupidest thing i did as a kid was grow up