I really want to know!!

• Jo
    20 years ago

I spose the egg cus without an egg you cant get a chicken......

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

Lin, you could be right, but the "mommy and daddy bird" were there before the egg, so the chicken came first...but where did the chicken come from....I think its the egg, but, I can believe either scenario.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

the chicken came first check ur bible it says god created the creatures not the eggs

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I have a chicken friend.. I asked him. HE said he will ask his father and father said he will ask his grandfather. grandfather has to refer it with his father...great granfather.. great great grandfather..........They have promised me that they will get me the correct answer. Once they get me the answer, I will surely let you know!

• SarZz
    19 years ago

hehe...lolz trincy...this things funny...really...well i personally think it wuz the egg..haha

• Casey
    19 years ago

what if it wasnt a chicken or an egg or a rooster? What if it was like a chegg?

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Why a chegg? why not an ecken! See again confusion.. Was it a chegg or an ecken the first!

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

This is a little off topic...On Easter the Easter bunny hides Easter eggs for kids. Shouldn't there be an Easter Chicken! I mean chickens lay eggs not bunny rabbits!!! Hmmmm just a thought!

• SarZz
    19 years ago

Hahaha...lolz

• Allen
    19 years ago

I don't really mind, as long as they get to my dinner table ;)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

me! pick me!!! "some girl" and brian said that God didn't exactly made eggs instead of animals...

but scientifically with the theory of revolution or something like that, i don't know :(

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

yall are really smart i wouln't know the difference between purple and green lol just playing!well i think yhat it is the chickin and the rooster i believe that god put to of oppiset sexes of every thing on this earth and it just multiplied so the mommy and daddy then the chicken had the egg!don't take my word i'm a pretty stron christian but i have blonde in me not to much but anouf to have an excuse for being stupid!lol!!!!(blondes don't get mad i'm just playing!)love sarah mankoski

• R F
    18 years ago

LOL

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

i agree with me(that sounds weird)