Should Brad Pitt be with Angelina Jolie?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I would leave Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie. I dont blame the guy.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

I think people should worry more about their own relationship issues than other people who deserve to have a life of privacy too. Who really cares?

Kaitlin! Yeah :o) Great to see your back darling missed your wittiness about the place

• EoB
    18 years ago

Why the fuck shouldn't he?

pretty pointless thread, if you ask me.

• Laura
    18 years ago

its their life.

leave them alone.

if people would mind their business a little more and stop worrying about other people so much we wouldnt have such a fucked up world...

think about it.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Honestly, who cares?

I'm with Laura on this one.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Who are you to decide? You don't know either one of them so you can't even form such an opinion.

• EoB
    18 years ago

I agree with everyone here, it seems...

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

we probably don't even have the full story yet any ways so i don't think we can really decide. just hope his decision doesn't haunt him in the end and that this is really what he wanted and that jen will find someone who is more loyal to her and wants the same things out of life.

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

We can't really decide because we don't know the whole story? Even if we had who is to decide who should be in a relationship? Us...or the pair?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

You don't know who is better as you don't know them.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

I hate it when people try to discuss celebs. We don't know their lifestyles. They could be warm hearted people sending their money to african kids or money-made fakes spending enough time in a village for a few photos then heading back to the multi million dollar estate.

It's just gossip but on a more pathetic scale because you have no idea what you're actually gossiping about.