How skinny is too skinny

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

People always tell me to put on weight but I just can't I was 56kgs when I went into labour with my son, just like some people are fat naturally and by no fault of thier own, the same goes with thinner people. I now weigh 50kgs but at stages get down to 48kgs, just depending on the weather and my dietary intake, it's no form of self punishment...

• EoB
    18 years ago

LOL....

You are just hilarious, JPM...

But there is actually a good point hidden somewhere in that post..

I really, really can't stand too skinny girls...It's a shame, but I can't.

Way too many girls thinks that all guys want a skinny girl..but that is wrong...

we want you as you are...

is that really so hard to understand?

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

id rather be fat than anorexic!

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

I dont think that's too skinny...that's how I am...but some people have a fast metabolism, and can't do anything about it...and i'm not even underweight, its just how my body is...so, some people, that is too skinny, but others, it isn't...

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

hey, sorry vix, i didn't see that post, but it's true, i think there is a fine line between skinny, and how you are built.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

You can never be 2 skinnie
    ~ x0x ~

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

You can never be 2 skinnie
    ~ x0x ~

actually believe it or not...you can.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Thats your opinion, being skinnie is just a stupid stereotype brought on by the people that teenagers think are * perfect * no one will ever know what * to skinnie* is unless they meet the thinest person in the world. So its debatable

• Waterlover4890
    18 years ago

Okay I admit I am pretty skinny, and yes my spine kinda sticks out but it's not gross looking. I have more muscle than I have fat. That's all. And, if I could I would put on weight but it is kinda hard with swimming and all. Did you know that swimmers can intake 7000 calories and not gain a pound? The reason being is because they burn it all off at swim team practice in the evening. I LOVE it!

• EoB
    18 years ago

Red rose:

If you consider my post carefully, you will see that I am not such a good guy after all. Had i been the greatest guy, the weight of people wouldn't have mattered whatsoever to me, be they "too" fat or "too" skinny.

• juss an allycat
    18 years ago

it all comes down to preferences. sum ppl lyk 2b boney, theres nothing wrong with being boney as a result of starvation, if thats what they want then so be it. its their lifestyle

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

* no one will ever know what * to skinnie* is unless they meet the thinest person in the world. So its debatable.

yes you can be too skinny. too skinny is when your height is not in proportion with your weight and everything less than that.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

when your bones are showing

and when your ass is gone........that's just ridiculous.......

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

When someone could gain weight to look anorexic (however you spell it) instead of ethiopian (forgive spelling) that is way too skinny!

Just my opinion

--Sher