Intelligent Chat: Gay Marriages?

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

you just started this in sadness/depression. go to feedback and ask them to move it

• Renee
    18 years ago

ok, just want to get this straight...

"I have heard in Japan, if a gay couple marry the older guy will adopt his younger partner"

are you saying the older guy adopts his lover and therefore becomes his son?

• Renee
    18 years ago

ok, i gotcha now.

glad I don't live in Japan.

Incest is no good in my book...

• Renee
    18 years ago

o ok lol

well I guess I'm willing to consider living in Japan.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

How about i be the intelligent one and say that if we have to even discuss this, we are wrong.

I hope and pray you all know what i mean.

• Renee
    18 years ago

I think I know what you mean...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Exactly....if people want to get married to someone of the same sex, why should you stop them? If I want to marry another girl, why stop my rights? because you don't believe it's right? I don't think that's fair. I think that if you don't agree with gay marriages, you shouldn't take away another persons privillages, just leave it alone and don't get involved...

That's my opinion...

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Well Being a Lesbian Myself I am fully Agreed with gay Marrages. I think that if 2 people are in love and vow to be in love forever no person should get between them. And I think its funny that Bush is so against it, kinda makes you wonder how secure he is about his own sexuality.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol Sassy....I agree you should be allowed to love whoever you love...with no added price...nor harrasment...but that is today's society...Unfortunatly.

• cac123
    18 years ago

sorry ismail no effense but this is a failure of a "intelligent chat" really only Kristina can start those...
    yeah.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

I Know. Sucks that thats the way society is working. Just Because other People Arent Comfortable with who they really are. Apthetic is What Im Thinking.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Sorry Ismail no offense but this is a failure of *an* inteligent chat really only Kristina can start those.... hunnie if your going to insult someone at least use correct capitalization and grammer sheesh. And if you dont have a comment on the topic then why were you even in the forum. Seriously....

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol, exacty. And this WAS an intelligent chat, maybe not a lot of people were posting, but that may very well be because it was already done in the saddness/depression section. It was moved to here because people were complaining, and now no one has commented...If you have nothing to say about this topic, don't post....

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Back to subject...It is truly sad that gays/lesbians have to hide these days just to stop from being teased. I know around here there are a lot of gay/bi/lesbian people who are hiding, and few that have come out...I don't know any statistics, but I suppose I should check into it...I think I will...

• Renee
    18 years ago

yes, that is very sad.

Fortunately for me, where I live people are very openly okay with it. guys have developed an extreme liking to it, lol.

I honestly don't care anymore. If someone wants to hate me for it, thats their problem, their choice. they're just missing out on a lot of good fun with a cool person. I would be the same way it doesn't matter if I'm gay or not.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Agreed...it's their loss. You seem a very awesome girl, and if people want to judge you by the people you like, their loss...indeed.

I think the worst of it though, is when you are best friends with someone, and then you tell them you're gay/bi/lesbian and then they don't like you anymore...that's the painful part.

I'm glad you openly admit it. =) That's a really brave thing to do.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

I was in that same situation Mortie and it is weird youd mention it. My best friend Natashia found out I was a lesbian and she and I dont talk as much, I guess she thinks to herself " is she watching me while Im changing for gym" And its not even like that. I mean Im a person just like she is I eat breathe sleep hurt do all that other stuff like everyone else does. Only difference is I like people of the same sex. Nobody has a right to judge me for that cause its a judgement call I made for myself. So I guess this topic is where my interests are at because, Im all for gay marrages.

Favorite saying: " Im not a Lesbian my girlfriend is"

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol, I love that too.
    I'm sorry about the situation with your friend...it's awful when that happens. You're right though...you're not different and it's your call...I admire your strength...good luck in all.

-Mort...

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

This came up in the very first intelligent chat.

My thoughts haven't changed at all on this subject.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Thanks Mortie

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Random Question... Who Was First To Publically Come Out Rosie 0'Doneel Or Ellen DeGenerous

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

rosie

• Laura
    18 years ago

i

• Laura
    18 years ago

i i

• Laura
    18 years ago

i

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I DO agree with Kevin up there.

To each his own. Our so called "freedom" will be null and void if there are such questions asked.

• Laura
    18 years ago

i

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Laura, you're an idiot. Why flood this thread with useless posts?

• cac123
    18 years ago

O O
    I I
    U