online relationships???

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

right!! (lol) about 2 months ago, i was going out with someone online, we were 'seeing each other' for 9months. I loved him so much, yes he wasnt a 50 year old man, i saw him on webcam, and i knew all his family and friends. And yes that couldve been a scam. Ive had all this shiz from my friends.
    But you can only learn from your own mistakes!
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

online relationships are stupid.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Everyone has their own opinions....I'm for online relationships...some of the best friends I have are online, and I trust them....I've seen them on webcam and talked to them. I trust too easy maybe. I'm in an online relationship right now, and have had many in the past. I've talked to the boy I'm dating on the phone, seen him on webcam, and have talked to him for along time now. I don't see any reason why not to be in love with him like I am....Feelings are feelings...can't choose who they are for...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Thank you =).

And I have been lied to before...I was with a guy and he turned out to be a pervert. He was so nice and stuff and I trusted him, then we talked and there was just something fishy, and then I told him I wanted to break up and we did, then I didn't talk to him for a few months...when I did, he turned out to be 6, or more, years older than me...I think. So yeah...it does happen....But I didn't see that guy except in pictures he sent me, which easily could have been someone else....Anyways, point being, no you can't trust everyone, but if you be truthful to them, they usually feel bad and admit to you, or there are ways you can find out...And you shouldn't trust everyone, but I think there is no reason to doubt anyone you meet on this site.
    That's just me though...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

I think that you should leave, yes, and if he's a true friend, he'll be angry at himself and come back and apologize and be a true friend, but if he does nothing about it, he was not worth your time...You don't deserve to be treated that way, you did nothing wrong....and chances are he may just be lying about his age, but you never know because some people are just childish anyways...It's up to you mainly...I think though if you want to know how true he is, that you should just tell him it's over, and when he smartens up he can come looking for you...

-Mort.