for guys answer...

• Renee
    18 years ago

can I answer?

well, I'm answering anyway, since theres nothing you can do to stop me =)

I like girls who are complicated. I dunno, i guess I'm attracted to people that I can help. because I feel that I can actually do something for them.

Looks always grow on me. I don't necessarily like the 'beautiful' ones that are found in snoop dogg and 50 cent videos. lol ismail. I'm usually attracted to original styles of clothing and not the name brand kind.

I usually start liking someone becuase of their personality. I always like the bad girls =P

• Renee
    18 years ago

yea, I don't purposely look for someone to like, but if I get to know someone and we just happen to click in the right way, they become attractive to me.

personality always comes first for me. there can be pretty girls but I don't lust over them just because of their looks.

when I said that I always like the bad girls I meant thats usually who I end up clicking with.

and yes, I am like that =)

• Renee
    18 years ago

actually im a girl lol

• Renee
    18 years ago

lol

your forgiven

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

I am a girl too...but I'm going to post as well =)

Personality wise: A girl who is fun to be around and can keep up a good conversation. Someone witty and funny, who can make me laugh. A girl who has some confidence, like Ismail said. And of course smarts, but not too smart, sort of equal with me. A girl who is supportive and can stand up for herself and help stand up for others. A girl who cares about people, even people she doesn't know....and so on like that...

Appearence wise: Not that this ever matters to me, but I'm just going to state the appearences that I'm usually more attracted to. I like punk/goth girls...I think they're the hottest...and a lot of the punk/goth girls around here have the personality I look for...But I can like someone who's completely opposite of goth just the same...it's the personality I go for, looks are always just a bonus for me.

I hope that's what you're looking for =)

And lol at Ismail...

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I'll stand up and speak the truth. We are animals, us humans. Physical attraction is the first step in any relationship... 99% of the time anyway (net only relationships that lead to marriage have happened).

But before we go out what is the first we do? Make our selves presentable. As good looking as we can make ourselves. Don't deny the truth.

When I was on the market as a young lad I always went with looks. If you find someone who you find attractive and you have the courage you'll talk to them. Anyone who doesn't admit this is most likely lying.

I'm not an idiot, however and I know more than most that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man's panther is another man's buffalo.

So, once I find someone I find attractive to my eye I have to see if they are attractive to my mind. I need a girl with a sense of humour who, most important above all else, can laugh at herself.

I met my wife this way and I haven't been attracted by another in the same way since.

B

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Awwwwww That is so beautiful =) I'm happy for you Bret. You're so honest...

• Renee
    18 years ago

wow bret...I love your logic

very very true what you said now that I think about it. I guess I say I don't look at the beauty first because the people I usually think are beautiful arent beautiful to a lot of other people.