• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Well I have 3 magic powers I want:

1. To be able to fly
    2. To be able to read minds
    3. To be able to make myself invisible

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

i want to be able to read thoughts. that would be amazing to have the truth from everyone.

• Madison
    18 years ago

I know this is so corny..
    But to have a force/power to make everyone happy, or take their pain and hurt away

• Rolo
    18 years ago

"Well I have 3 magic powers I want:

1. To be able to fly
    2. To be able to read minds
    3. To be able to make myself invisible"

I do believe those are the three most popular answers. And rightfully so, but they could all cause some problems. If I could fly...that's all I'd do, so I'd probably be a fat lard. Maybe I wouldn't want to know what some people were thinking...and making yourself invisible would make you lie and become lonesome. lol I'm rambling..I'd take my chances with reading minds.

• Free_Spirit
    18 years ago

well none of that would help the world

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

1. invisible so i can rob the bank, so i can be rich, so i can be happy

2. life power-like in video games, you'll never die! =) cuz with this power, no one can kill me kakakaka

3. psychic power-i like to read others' mind.. kakaka i know what u're thinking.... =)

4. i want to be like superman not like supergirl (she's weak) but only i'm a girl.. complicated? yeah, it's kinda like that! =)

• Frankie
    18 years ago

i want to be able to control other peoples minds...oh yeah...

• Casey
    18 years ago

To be able to read peoples minds and communicate with them without talking and without them knowing that im doing it. You know, like make them think what i'm telling them is their own thoughts... and Invisibility.

• HOLLY ARMER
    18 years ago

I'd love to be able to beam myself wherever I wanted to go, like on Star Trek! It would be so much faster than regular travel~Holly

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

invisibility

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

1. the power to vaporize the ppl i h8
    2. the power to mute the ppl i want 2 shuddup
    3. the power to make ppl we luv stay alive....

well those are mine lol