Opinions! Groups in school

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

That's life Noni.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Ismail:

Let other people add their two-cents in as well.

There are always going to be divisions among people. It's part of life. This group of people may find it easier to relate to another group of people. It's just the way it is.

Now, it's not to say that people from group A can't be friends with people from group B. I have all sorts of different kinds of friends, and, while we may get along, there are many differences that may keep us from getting closer than we already are.

~Ciao Lipton

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Different people are entertained by different things and that is how cliques are formed, a clique becomes the fad and the fad becomes a trend which becomes common knowledge and added to the dictionary. Ten years later that trend is rejected as being old and uncool. Twenty years later it becomes cool because retro-trends are the way.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

I KNOW what she was doing. YOU were acting like she didn't need to be doing what she was doing... That was gotten from your quote:

"I think the saying "Birds of a feather, Flock together", explained it all, don't you think?"

Now, next time you have a problem with me, PM me, so we can stop fighting all over the boards, eh?

~Ciao Lipton