what are the 3 things??

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

if you're trapped on an isolated island-with nothing except, the ocean, trees, & sand.. what are the 3 things you want to bring with you?? plz participate.. =) i love reading all of your responses.. (seriously)

-bf (if i have one-cuz i don't want to be alone)
    -fire (matches)
    -knife (weapon or tool-i let my bf to decide that for me)

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

-water boiler so then I can boil the salt water f the ocean to make it drinkable
    -my computer (must get a wi-fi connection :-P)
    -a credit card.

That way i can survive on the food that the trees bear, and with the computer and the credit card I can purchase anything I need online. However, since you cannot survive more than three days without water, I brought the water boiler becaue when you boil water it makes it drinkable^_^ (must not forget teabags.)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

wow.. u have a great imagination.. i like ur response.. but if the isolated island have a wi-fi connection, then it must have coconut trees, so i'll drink coconut juice & eat coconut meat as food/drink.. =) i can use the knife as a tool & if my bf is mean to me, i might as well use it as a weapon.. =) the matches is for making a fire-to cook the fish that i will eventually catch. also, a fire will keep me and my hun warm for the night-tomorrow we'll try to make a tent with branches & leaves.. =) afterward, me & my hun can use body-heat for warmth.. =)

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

With the Internet connection, I can talk to my friends via MSN and AIM. I will also be able to tell the geographical location of the island. Then we can have a luau party! :-P

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

paradise for you, me & your friends.. =)

• EoB
    18 years ago

1) The best-looking yacht ever.
    2) An awful amount of fuel for it.
    3) a liquid that not only tastes good, but also is filled with proteins and carbohydrates.

or...

1) CD-player
    2) My Cd-collection
    3)somewhere to plug it in

(boiling the water will not remove the salt at all, so you won't be needing that water-boiler...unless, of course, if you want tea...but you didn't bring tea bags:P..too bad)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

hihi

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Oh yeah, I just realised that it will get rid of the water....and the salt will stay in the pot! lol Stupid me. Then, I will just have to bring a barrel of water and wait until the rest of my groceries arrive from freshdirect. :-P

• EoB
    18 years ago

that's better

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Thanks....I appreciate your help. DO you realise that if you hadn't helped me and I actually had to go ontp a desert island with only three items I would die? It was a horrible feeling, it made my hands go all clammy. *shivers*.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

maybe i'll bring a big shovel, a coffin, and some pretty flowers.. a blue rose would do. =)

• troubled
    18 years ago

a boat so i could get off the island, my music, a book

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

hihiihii.. that's a cute response.. =)

• Jasmine
    18 years ago

a jet, a lapttop, and my bf(or my bff either will do=D)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

bf? bedfriend? bestfriend? or boyfriend? what about bbf?? best friend forever??

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

i would bring my notebook with plenty of pens my bestfriend and my cell fone to get off the island

• Michayla
    18 years ago

lmao. good response.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

lol Not All Here.. u're so thoughtful.. =)

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

Knife
    Blanket
    Matches

By the way, you wouldn't need to bring water, because you'd be surrounded by an ocean. And, contrary to popular belief, if you drink the salt water before you get dehydrated, it won't dehydrate you. However, if you're already dehydrated and you drink it, then that just makes it worse. So drink it even if you're not thirsty, and you'll be ok.

• greenmunky
    18 years ago

ronni(my best friend)
    black(sum1s nickname)
    blue(sum1s nickname)

• Princess09
    18 years ago

erky (my best friend)
    black (a persons nickname)
    blue (persons nickname)