THIS IS WHAT GETS ME MAD:@:@

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

how can u say that mia coz i just looked i was gonna have a look at ur stuff and you dont have any poems so people couldnt give you bad comments.

• Sad_Little_Kitty_Kat
    19 years ago

whats with that chick mia you dont even have any poems to post so i think you should practice what you pritch first!!!
    ~stacy.x~

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Well.. I have no idea what you just said. If you want to say something, sound intelligent, drop the 'internet talk.'
    Plus you don't even have any poems o.O
    Idiots.

• Nookie
    19 years ago

I have to agree with JustPlainMe here, if you can't take the heat....

Seriously I could care less what you all think of my poems, and no it's not because they mean "so much to me," they actually don't matter that much. If I lost one or all, I would continue to live on.

Who cares what people think? People suck, the faster you learn that, the less time you will spend feeling sorry for yourself.

Nookie.

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

They are right. You do need to learn to take critisism. Your right though too....people COULD be nicer about it. But there's alot of things ALL people need to do or could do and it's never going to change. You don't need to worry about them though because it is going to happen no matter what. Who cares what they think but you don't need to get pissed because there are thousands of people who write peoms on this website and you can't expect EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM to like your poems...get used to it. sorry.

• Nici
    19 years ago

I think that there is always room for critisim.

However.....

People could be more careful and friendly about the types of comments and the language that they use when they give feedback on others poems.

However.....

The honest people on this site who give decent, clean feedback can also learn to ignore those who post offensive comments etc

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I agree they should be communicated diplomatically but in reallity you should expect all sorts of comments and reaction by exposing your poetry to the web - period!

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

Okay...
    I believe that every writter deserves respect for the work they create, but there are jerks out there, and you need to learn to get over it and not come on to a forum and complain about it, take the good with the bad.
    You take stuff from people and they're going to bury you in it. Get over it.

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Agree. If you have anything critical or bad to say, send an email. The feature's there for a reason. These stupid evil stuff people say can put a permanent scar on your comment board. Jeez, don't they realize other people get hurt by this??!?!?!?!????

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

All in all, basically, I agree with Rohit.

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

lol, i agree 2. don't let their comments get to u, if they have such bad taste as to leave a nasty comment, they're probably not very good poets themselves.