Maharani of Angels

• Garrett
    18 years ago

I think her poems are cool. What do you think?

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Actually, I'm quite flattered. Thank you, Aeryn.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

So Maharani did you create a different account so you could promote yourself?

You wrote this Maharani in another thread:

PS --- Odd... We have the same name, except mine is spelled differently (you - Erinn, me - Aeryn)

And look the person who created this thread just so happens to be Aeryn. Did you forget? Aeryn's account was created yesterday with no email address and no poems. Sounds a little fishy to me.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

No, actually... i was a bit surprised about that as well. The only other "Aeryn" I ever knew about was Aeryn from Farscape. But no, I knew nothing about this until I came on this morning. *shrug* And it seems she just posted.( if she sends me one more message, I will strangle her...)

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Yes, I'm sure you knew nothing of it. That seems very doubtful. Being that there are thousands of people on this site and she has read your poetry and only registered yesterday.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

She might be one of the girls from Myspace... I put up a bulletin on my page about this site asking my friends to rate and comment on my work. Maybe she saw it. I honestly don't know, but I'm about to file harassment charges...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Oh of course. haha

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

its really funny how much people arugue but im with everyone i do think its kinda weird? hummmm i really didnt like her poems

• Garrett
    18 years ago

Oh hi. Um... I see you have made friends, Mahi. I don't know what's been going on, but play nice, okay?

• Synyster
    18 years ago

... i told you. she stalks me on myspace.

• Garrett
    18 years ago

STALKS?! I just messaged you! Then I followed your link to PAQ's (poems-and-quotes). Why are you calling me a stalker, Mahi??

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

LMAO 2 in one.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Wow so I guess Aeryn or whatever is a REALLY common name? And it just happens that she loves your work, and you have the same name? Wow I guess you were lucky to find her.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Actually Kim it's Aeryn which is so odd. I've NEVER seen Aeryn spelled like that.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

OK so you changed it....

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Lol yeah I saw how it was spelt and thought I better change it, looked a little stupid as it was!

Nope I've never seen it spelt Aeryn either. Little strange. Well how about we see them both type a post at the same time roughly?

To prove something "you two" up for the challenge?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Obviously not.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

TOO FUNNY!

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

lol.........:D

• Synyster
    18 years ago

oh shut up

• Garrett
    18 years ago

stop being so mean

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Aeryn I can do that too as I can have two internet screens up at once. Nice trick though. LMFAO

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

skitz....this funny :)

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Thanks, Chris and JHarrison. Finally, someone who understands. *gives them a black rose*

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Strange.....

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Wow she makes me laugh ...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Glad to be of service to you, madam...

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Let me give you some advice. Don't try to be witty. Just ... don't.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

It doesn't work for you.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Sure you're not talking about yourself? Again, you haven't met me, so don't try to judge me. Just don't talk to me and don't post replies to my posts, and we can get along fine, okay?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Again, I can post where ever I want. And again if you don't like it don't read it...okay? Thanks. Twit Twat

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I have no skill? LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And you and her do? HAHAHAHAHAHA ME be jealous? Never that. I am content with ALL of me. Every bit of me is just fine. Try again.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Do I ask for your appreciation? I think not. I don't care what you think nor do I care about her "skills." I am not conceited just proud of what I am. I am me for a reason and I do love myself. That is not wrong. Me and my "lack of mental capacity" will still be posting. One more try....

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I am not conceited. Conceited people love themselves for beauty and I do not. I love myself for being me. God created me and I love what I am. People in Florida love me, I don't know what your problem is. And for the record I sleep just fine at night.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I know...isn't it.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Nope.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Thank you Phil. I appreciate your comments and for being the warrior of this post - defending me. For you * a black rose and comments on your poems*

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Far from it.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Yay for Phil!! HAHA

• Synyster
    18 years ago

I am definately not a cheerleader. Never was, never will be. Punks of the world unite! Oi! Oi!