why me

• Sonya
    20 years ago

all m friends have had it all meeting guys in unexpected places many boyfriends and it all ive went out with a couple and not any time soon ive been looking and maybe its my fault cuz i regret a few but i just want somebody and i dont want it to be just anybody im so tired of being alone i just dont know wut to do its not like i want wut other ppl have ,i want wut right bout now i think i need im not desprite im realy not im just use to it i want change not someting to cry sbout i dont think n e one can help i just needed to get this out cuz writing a poem wasnt working well so if u read this i guess i just have to say thanks for sparing your time and if u comment itll do me good thanks to all ne ways
    -me-

• Manders
    20 years ago

I agree with what was said above mine. You will find the right one. When I was younger I wanted someone so bad. All my frineds dated, and I felt left out. Then at work one day Mr. Right walked in. We have been together ever since. and are getting married this July.

Your time will come. trust me everyone has a soul mate out there. just stay true to yourself. Don't be with someone just to have someone around. Be with people that make you a better person, make you feel good.

Good luck with everything.. ;-)