What is good and what is evil?

• EoB
    18 years ago

First, Ismail, define Evil.

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

I don't think there is a wrong/right...good/evil. we all just developed morals which developed wrong/right and good/evil. but if you could stand outside of what we have created, there wouldn't be wrong or right. but nobody can do that because it's stuck inside our head. well that was only a thought i just came up with. i'm sure there are a lot of faults in it.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i agree w/ lisa marie, she's gotta point.....

• Renee
    18 years ago

[haven't read posts]

I was just talking about this with my friend. I said that I view heaven and hell as symbols of good and evil. which is basically what it is i guess. But I don't beleive that god helps you make those decisions. It's like, heaven and hell are at the back of your mind when you do things and when you do something bad/evil, you know your doing wrong and you just have this feeling. But I just feel that your life just gets fucked up if you do evil things, not that your going to hell. I see it as heaven and hell represent your life, either your living an honest life and you live heavenly, or your living an evil life that turns hellish.

• EoB
    18 years ago

once again, Ismail, define evil.

it's up to each person to decide what evil really is...

• Renee
    18 years ago

well whats your question?

I'm atheist, but as I explained in my previous post I think there is evil.

• EoB
    18 years ago

...which does not answer the question...

I don't believe inpure evil