MEN ONLY: Both sides of the feminine coin.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

What are the best and worst features about women?

Does age, location and race make a difference?

• Mel
    18 years ago

Best feature: they might just shag you.

Worst feature: they might shag your friend as well.

Freud was right - basic instincts prevail.

Age, location and race means nothing as long as they tickle your fancy, as it were.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Bottle of Hobgoblin in the post, that man.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Uh! what's that mean? 'bottle of.......'

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/wychwood_hobgoblin.htm

• Mel
    18 years ago

Tried that website, Bret - nothing came up. What is it supposed to be?

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Mel - probably the best ale you'll get your mits on mate.

Bob, you're right on all counts, but regarding the last issue: Love succumbing to this and that...

Location, economics and expectations are the key for me. Go to different places around Ameria, Britain, Germany and so on and I'll bet my wedding ring that these things greatly affect it women you'll find there. Take the differences i opinion and expection you'll find in San Diego compared to my village. Attitudes are vastly different, walls are higher and one friend in San Diego was sprayed with mace just for saying hi to a lady (I use that term lightly) in a suit.

Now, I'm not saying that all women in San Diego are paranoid psycho hose beasts, but social conditions and economics play a huge part in what makes a woman tick.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hmmm....why does it seem so tempting that when the sign says "Men Only" suckers like me goes in anyway.

Anywho, about women, there are two sides to them as like compared to a coin. One side they would use to show lovers/friends/public and the other for themself. For instance, if a female acts all kind, sweet, whatever more to you, more than likely when she's with herself, she's the opposite.

As for racial issues, to each her own. If a man doesn't respect a woman for her race, then really, he doesn't deserve her. Each woman has her own beauty mark, to some it just takes longer to be discovered.

Oh and a piece of a advice from me, if women are so hard to understand, remember that the options of being attracted to the same sex is still open...

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Interesting point of view!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

So tempting to read when It says, Men only, had to check it out...... and Bob, You're a sweetheart........If I wasn't married we would have to run away.....

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Bret- Meh...if you didn't hear it from me, more than likely you've heard it from my twin sister...hehe, I don't have a twin.

Bob- Oi! You're such a sweet man! There's so many thing we can learn from each other.....and that was one of it. Amazing what you could learn from a teenager like me.

Ann- Temptation is so cruel! I love crudity!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Sometimes temptation can get you, but remember I said, If I wasn't married, I'd sweep him off his feet and we would just fly away.... He's such a wonderful and sweet person with a great big heart. My kind of Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic.... Have a great and wonderful day!!!!!!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ann-I've read your posted statement early this day and saw an "Atomic have a great and wonderful day!!!" What happen, changed your mind?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I would say the best side of a woman is her backside.

And the worst side is her downside.

They get the best clothes...and they look better naked..what more do they want?

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Atomic.... I meant no harm taking it off, but if you read it, why didn't you come back and reply? But I did put it back. Sorry if it offended you, I would never intentionally hurt anyone.

Have a wonderful day.

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

I posted twice, this computer drives me crazy.

Everyone have a good day.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ann- I have not taken offence, I was curious as to why you took it off. Anyway, no harm done, I'm happy, and yes, so far...my day has been wonderful and great! Oh, and I haven't reply because, well, honestly, I was too lazy. I wish you a wondrous day! Thanks sweets!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Atomic... I'm glad to hear this because I truly don't want to hurt anyone!!!! And I understand about you not replying. I'm glad to know your day has been good. Thanks for replying and you have a beautiful evening, catch you later.....

hugs and love, Ann

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ann- It's only natural that I return the favour. Have a wondrous evening! Keep in mind that you have a husband.....*nudge*..hehe

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!