Your IQ?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

What is your IQ? If you do not know you can take the test here, if you do know, post it :D

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

My IQ from this test is : 122. I thought that was pretty high considering I'm 15 ..

"Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas."

• Atomic
    18 years ago

hmmm...got 109.....what were the possible out come? I'm 15 too....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

i got 138...but why...i dont do that good in school humm but im 13

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Meh...this just prove that I am indeed an idiot, should had guessed instead of doing that thinking thing......

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Your IQ doesn't change when you grow up. It's based on how old you are and how many answers you get right and what kind of asnwers you get right. Also, the Internet IQ tests don't really work. You should do official ones. On official tests my IQ range is 147-153.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

triple ones man lol

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Lol.

• JustAFoolInLove
    18 years ago

• Lydie
    18 years ago

I got 111 AS WELL

YAAAAAAAY

-Lyd

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

triple ones kick ass

the ones who exceed that.......

you are overachievers

the ones who are below..................................

you're a bigger dumbass then i am. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :P

I'm just kidding!

*mutters triple ones kick soooooooo much ass*

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I'm Asian and I got less than a triple 1! I've put all my people to shame, how dreadful.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

I got 124 as well. Which says:

"You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas. "

Just wondering if anyone noticed that they spelled recognize wrong. haha...yeah, this test is accurate (rolls eyes).

• Court
    18 years ago

i got a 126 AND i took it at 3 oclock in the morning...pretty amazing if u ask me...lol

• Wintersolstice
    18 years ago

The last time i took a test online it was 138. But via the tv its only 121 so I dunno...your test puts me at 135.

• helena
    18 years ago

myn was 127 n im 16, is that good?

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

LOL WELL HA-HA I JUST TURNED 12 MAY 12 AND MY IQ IS 120 :D look at that...
    ---
    The Classic IQ Test
    kristi, your IQ score is 120
    Recommend
    this test to a friend
    Show a friend
    your result
    Guess
    your friends' results
    kristi, your IQ score is slightly above the average IQ score. Congratulations! Among your skills, there are certain areas that stand out above the rest. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You have the unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills. That, paired with your thirst to learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor.

Your strength lies in the methodology you have naturally adopted to understand the world. Basically, you have perfected "learning through living." You have a unique ability to teach others by taking them through actual experiences. Your talents come in handy especially when confronted with unfamiliar or unproven situations. Most people search their brains for previously stored information that might help in a given situation. You, however, take things as they come and see things as they are. You are a great improviser and are probably open to an unusual amount of change.