SHARK vs CROCODILE

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ahaha....my curiousity got the best of me again. If a shark and a crocodile were to fight, which would win?

my theory: I think the crocodile would win, because it can survive both in and out of waters, sharks however is only feared in the sea. Someone prove me wrong....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

wish i could lol.........but i agree!

to make things more interesting what if there was no land around for the croc to get on?

Peace ^__^

• Atomic
    18 years ago

That does indeed makes it more interesting.....but I'd still bet my teeth on the crocodile. He has claws and sort likewise, therefore giving him an advantage. It's rather hard to move with a fin.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

yeah i can see that lol what a strange sight....thrashing about in the middle of the ocean well maybe not the ocean but oh lord lmao

I like the lil bunny you make all the time it's cute. ^_^

Peace!

• EoB
    18 years ago

Sharks win...

Crocs and sharks meet up in Predator Bay in Africa.

Crocs always lose...

And the sharks are not even the biggest of the bunch...

Bull-sharks, I think it was..

• EoB
    18 years ago

no but sharks actually win..they do...

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

yeah crocs would win!

• EoB
    18 years ago

no no no...

Predator Bay...

Africa...

Bull Sharks kill crocs....

Crocs have no chance...

• EoB
    18 years ago

No, because, Ismail, crocs and sharks actually meet in a bay in Africa, and the crocs get eaten..

I and the sharks win:P

lol

• EoB
    18 years ago

Enslavement of Beauty - 1
    Ismail - -3

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

sharks and crocs terrify me.......

sorry i am bored :P

• Atomic
    18 years ago

To whom ever spoke of the bull shark, we're speaking of sharks in general. Crocodile would win, Ismail and I won! And Cute without the "E", couldn't forget about her....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

*gasp* awwwww you're so sweet, you MENTIONED me lol again i ask for forgiveness i am beginning to lose my high on mini reeses cups and mountain dew.....

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Cute without the "E"-Those are a couple of my favourite junk food.....see? we're off to good start.....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Almighty Chris- Great point, but it doesn't necessarily mean whenever those two animal fight, it has to be a bull shark and a crocodile. Randomly select any shark and crocodile, and put them together, see who wins. Unless you have far better proof of the random shark's victory....I suggest crocodile win. Hmm.....what happens if we add a hippopotamus to the scene?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Almighty Chris-Sad to say, I haven't got any proof, but neither do you( except for that bull shark one, but we're speaking of a random shark) Hmm....I'm gonna surf the web, I hate it when I don't get my point across. Now about that hippopotamus, I admit defeat to that one. It is a known fact that the hippopotamus is the only animal that could defeat the crocodile, hands down.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hmm..since I don't have any proof that the crocodile actually wins nor the shark, I'm gonna give you viewers the link, to read the animals bio, it has it's weakness and strength there, now vote!

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/animalfaceoff/challenge/challenge1.html

Keep in mind that this site is to provide information on the animal, not to prove which is the better fighter and which would win.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Sharks win hands down. For one, crocodiles have to surface to breathe, leaving them vulnerable. The most effective shark attack is the up and under, attacking the prey's vulnerable underside. Shark circling is a sign they have already bitten their prey and are waiting for it to bleed to death.

Sharks are far more agile and can harry their prey as well. Crocodiles are stationary spring attack ambush predators, cold blooded and lose a lot of energy quickly when in cold water.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

As an aside ther are plenty of sharks that can happily breathe whilst stationary.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

So unfair, if we have to chose a battlefeild, why does it has to be in the sea? I mean, since that is the crocodile's weakness. Ok, let's take this battle onto land, now who win? You have to give the crocodile a fair chance, the shark is done with gloating....

Yes,I do know that on surface the shark would die, but so would the crocodile in water...I think. *sighs*

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ahaha..I just realized what I've posted before made no sense.....shark would never be out of the water, and even so, why would they fight to help us prove a point?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Agrees with Almighty Chris.....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• EoB
    18 years ago

I don't think sharks will venture out of the water...

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

glad you agree with me Atomic! ^____^ Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and a drink completely made in sugar with green coloring.........WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?????

Well, actually maybe some itch relief stuff........the mosquitoes are EATING ME ALLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

They will all die soon. Who's with me?

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Cute without the "E"-I can relate to the mosquitos subject. And yes, they will die! Damn wretched things!

Enslavement of Beauty- Agreed.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Mwahahahahahahahaha!

See how many that makes for my army??

Mwahahahahahahahaha....O_O wait.....

Two.

T_________________________T

The little bastards will still die.......*twitch* *twitch*

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

*laughs* Chris, there's always a bigger fish, fella.