DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HELP?

• Renee
    18 years ago

I have to write a letter of apology, because I have to go to court in three days.

so heres what happened:

me and my buddies got wasted. we smoked the fuck out of my friends stash. Then, we decided it would be pretty funny if we stole a brand new mercedes from across the street. Then we saw a nother car (audi) that seemed pretty cool too. and seeing as their was 4 of us we could have two in one and two in the other. This was a sunday night. Funniest shit, though, is we went into a store and bought a whole bunch of stuff with about 150$ that we found in a car. we bought like two packs of condoms too. and it was me and 3 other guys. imagine how that looked. and to add to it a police officer was right behind us in the check out line. mind you its about 3:00 in the morning. We joy rided until about 8 because thats when the sun started coming up.

all in all it was pretty fun until my parents found out. then they turned us all in. what great parents of mine. so now I'm stuck writing a letter of apology. any suggestions on what to put?

[I hope you guys recognise the sarcasm in this, because I'm really not that thrilled with what I did.]

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

That or you were being triple P'd and you have photos to offer as compensation.

• Renee
    18 years ago

HAHAHA!!!

umm...thanks for the help, I guess.

actually the guys I were with treated me as "one of the guys" and we didn't do none of the "triple penetrating" crap. and even if they did make insinuations towards that I shoved them off, and they respected that.