BATTLE OF THE SEXES!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ok, just want everyone's opinion on this, who's better, women or men?

I personally think it's the women, cause well, I'm a girl, have to stick with my kind, hope you fellows understand....

I shall leave you with a quote: Men were created equal, women were created better.

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

umm it depends on what you mean by better...i think women have a bigger burden because they get so emotional and arent as simple as men so in this way i think men have it easier, but i dont know if thats necessarily better...

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Well, back then I would had agreed if they had said man are better than women, but has anyone noticed that the roles played in society had became reversed? Man are NOT taking their responsibilities seriously. It is now the women caring for both the economical issues and the family's. Men sit all day on their arses and watch tv, while women have to work two jobs to support being a single mother and sorts likewise......oh goodness. The list goes on.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Ignore this second post.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I'll ignore your first one too... what a pile of steamy feminist bs.

Men are better because we're the shoulder you cry on, the ones you blame for everything, the ones you come to when you can't open that jar, the ones who fix the car you drove into the garage door, the ones who pay for your manicures, the one who take the trash out... all of that and our willies are bigger.

B

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Bret- Just because you provide those things for your wife, doesn't mean every man is the same. I repeat, not all man take their responsibilities seriously. For instance, what happens when he gets a girl pregnant? First reaction, run like hell!

Women can take over the world if we chose to, but the sexist issuses arises everytime we tried. Is women really capable of controlling whichever more? Men first reactions, hell no!

Plus, we give birth and get shun when we're too young to do so. We get call sluts and whore when we sleep around, however men get praises for being a rakehell.

See how society seperates the women from the men? Unfair I tell you!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

First off, you agree I provide such things then tar men with the same brush as the few who are arses.

"Plus, we give birth and get shun when we're too young to do so."

That's a morality issue... like not humping about before you're ready to do so. True, women give birth, but you have a choice, there is contraception readily available and... shock horror... abstinance. Teens who get pregnant deserve everything they get, sorry. There is nothing stopping teens from not trying to be mature ahead of their time.

As for society separating women from the men... you're a doing damned good job of that all by yourself.

No offence meant, but your post proves why men are better than women.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Jay and Bret- Maybe you guys are right.....there isn't anything to prove that women are better than men, but it is proven that women gets treated differently due to the fact that, well, she's a woman.

I refuse to let the men think they're better than us, but I would, however admit we are equal!

Lee- lol, sweet discovery!

Have anyone beside me noticed that no matter how ugly a girl is, she is always promised to be screwed, but if you're ugly and have a penis, nothing is ever promised.

*sighs* I have soon to forgot my purpose of posting this damn wretched topic.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hmmm.....why aren't the women being supportive? So far only one female beside me posted and she haven't helped much.....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Haha, this is funny.

Though I'm a female, I'm definately not going to say that females are better in any way. After all, we need men to be able to give birth, but men also need us or no children would be born. Both sexes are needed, and I don't think anyone can say who is of the better sex. True, men are better at some things, but so are women.

By the way, Atomic, what is that weird little picture thing you posted? I mean, it looks kind of gross.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

why Atomic???? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

CON-TRO-VER-SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........

You know, someone says something.......stupid.

Then someone else takes it too seriously.....understanding.

Then we're all ripping each other's heads off and eating the candy inside???

Screw it women are better. Even the guys can agree with that. :P

Peace!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Dorotea- It's a bunny ^_^.

Ok, so there are some things men are better at, but not necessarily the physical strength. Have you seen women body builders?! Strong........
    So I have to disagree on the physical strength.

Haha, this kinda reminds me of the song: "Anything you can do, I can do better...."

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Renee
    18 years ago

If I had to choose, I would say women.

simply because I don't like the old-fashionedness. And I don't want to be one of the reasons men get so cocky, and I don't want to support the fact that they "know" their better because thats what people have always beleived.

So, what makes men better? if it was in another post I'm about to read the rest so disregard.

• Renee
    18 years ago

I changed my mind.

I was thinking about the "one sex taking over the world" thing.

If women took over the world and decided they only needed men to repopulate...how would they do that without the men's cooperation?

Men, on the other hand, can rape women and get them pregnant, no problem.

So men are better, simply because they can rape women.

No offense to anyone, if any was taken...just pointing a little somfin out.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Renee- You have soon to have forgotten, women can rape men too.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Renee
    18 years ago

OOO yes!! I remember reading that areguement...

well, I change my mind...again.

Women are better, DAMMIT!!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Renee- lol, you're a bit of a fickler aren't you?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Renee
    18 years ago

lmao...I had to look fickler up...but yes, it looks like I am!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Renee- Oi! The tendency of being a woman....lol.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

Females rock ok???
    I mean,we have to do all the work and men just sit their lazy bums. there should be no such thing as men (except the cute ones), because women are clearly much smarter and complex ^.~

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Women are totally unsuited to world domination. You're just too lazy, after all you get us to do everything for you any way, why run the world when we do it for you already?

And who can trust a world leader who can't even open a jam jar?

• Lydie
    18 years ago

God made rivers, god made lakes, god made men but we all make mistakes!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

^OMG THAT'S MEAN MWAHAHAHA!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Bret- If women ruled the world, there wouldn't be a need for violence, we settle our differences the easy way....talk

If women couldn't open a jar, what makes you think we could handle a gun? So there is no need for violence....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Jaime
    18 years ago

Wow, a lot of sexist people here. How is one sex better than the other? I don't understand that. It's unfair to say women are all weak. It's also unfair to say men are lazy, those are both stereotypes.
    Yes there are weak women, and lazy men, but there are many people who don't fit those profiles.
    We are all terrible people because we can't get over these stupid stereotypes.

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

I dont believe that you can tell how good a poet someone is by their sex.... some of my favorite poets are guys and girls... it just depends on the poet not their sex if they are a good writer or not.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I'm with Hailey on that one
    ~*Freak*~

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hmmm....we neer said anything about who writes better poetry...but then again..it's a wondrous example.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Taylor- you sycophant.......but I still agree with you, most females pisses me off too. It's the fact that they expect the male species to do everything for them...it's sickens me so.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol i agree with taylor too, guys just dont bitch quite like the girls, and i hate bitchyness. i know i am bitching about bitchyness but its so annoying!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

This is a sexist topic, there are good writers both female or male and for matter in all things in life.

Remember this if there were only only sex, none of us would even be here.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

I can respect that. It's funny, two of my best friends happen to be females. I've found that the male species can also from time to time be such yobs (including myself).

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Hi Taylor,

It's funny how this all works out. In my case when I was really ill and hospitalized for two months some years ago, my two best female friends really shone through and pulled me through. I'll never forget that experience.

Steve

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

That is the spice of life.

Cheers,

Steve

• EoB
    18 years ago

Women are better, and I hereby refer to one of my more stupid poems:

Women,
    Beautiful, gracious.
    Loving, caring, smiling.
    soft, tender, rough, brutal,
    fighting, shouting, eating,
    ugly, simple
    Men.

Hope this explains a few things;)...Like why I am not gay

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Taylor- To be brutally honest. I've thought different of Enslavement's sexual favour...I guess I was wrong.

Enslavement- I meant no offense what so ever, just wanted to be honest and to have my say in matters. I apologize for any inconvenience.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!