A BELOVED POET PLANNING ON KILLING HERSELF!!!

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

This is not a poem.

Kate Miller of the United Kingdom, 15 years old, is planning on killing herself. She is a beloved poet and friend who we do not want to die at this young age. Kate miller sent me an email telling me and my friend Jennifer that she would commit suicide in the near future. This is what she wrote.
    "Hi,
    I might as well explain. I want to die. I love you and Jen so much and that's basically the only thing thats keeping me alive. I'm depressed because I get/used to be bullied and I absolutely hate my body. I can't cope so I'm sorry but I think I might take my life tonight I really really do love u. And Jen I am sorry." Please, If anyone can help, email Kate for any way to help her or any information about the situation. Her e-mail address is Katemiller13@hotmail.com
    Please guys, this is a very serious letter. We need all the help we can get.

Thanks for reading!
    Please e-mail me, stevie, at yellowfeverlime@yahoo.com for more information on how to help, or information on Kate Miller. This is not a joke... and for anyway to contact us, plase post a comment and ask your question... i will answer it as soon as possible!
    ~Stevie and Jennifer~

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

nO, I'M SERIOUS!

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

What everyone is trying to say is that this is a "poetry site" if she needs help don't look for it online. There are so many available resources. Have you tried her parents, help lines, etc. if this is as serious as you make it sound I don't think I would wait for emails to arrive from strangers on a poetry site. Sorry I don't mean to sound harsh but it's reality.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

I don't know her, she lives a country away!!!!! I fyou want to help you can, but if your not, then don't bother to post a comment... not to be mean or anything!

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

Sorry, I'm just soooooo worried. She is fine right now, but hope that all goes well...

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Sorry, I didn't realize she was from a different country! My only advice is keep emailing her and try to lift her spirits! Good Luck, I hope she will be okay!

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

She lives in the United Kingdom... i live in Massachusetss of the US

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

email me any time at yellowfeverlime@yahoo.com... Talk to me.... screennames yellowfeverlime for everything!

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Stevie I sent you a PM but I don't know what email that went to!

• erikka baby
    18 years ago

You know, instead of looking on a poetry site for help, call someone. Thats sad that she wants to kill herself, but that just means that you need to get help fast by getting her a councelor or something.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

I don't know... i just am very worried... i don't want to lose her... i just don't know!!! that's why i'm asking you people for help... it's the only place i can realate my life and others, and the only site where people actually understand what your or someone else is going through... i mean... do parents really halp the cause... not in my little world, they don't

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    18 years ago

please help!!!!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Wait a minute! Hold up! Didn't she said she's planning on killing herself tonight?.........As much as I want to help, I doubt my mail would reach her in time.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• HOLLY ARMER
    18 years ago

Chris, you absolutely crack me up....lol!!!!

As for this post, I doubt a bunch of e-mails from people she doesn't even know will help her if she's serious! But that's just my opinion, I will keep her in my prayers though~Holly

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

There. I am now an angel sent by steve and jen to help kate ^_^