Does anyone know how to quickly get rid of hickies???

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

Ok, my brother has 3 hickies that are already starting to fade but he has to get rid of all 3 before 6pm central time tomorrow. Does anyone know a foolproof way to do that??? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

We tried that already and it didn't help, but thanx for trying

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Vitamin K cream

• Kevin
    18 years ago

toothpaste works.

Or he coult slice the skin from the offending area and theh make up some story about how he fought off a pack of....wild dogs.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

hmm prevention is better than cure.

I know that doesn't help in this instance, but you should learn something from the experience.

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

Ok, first off, don't talk about learning from the experience inless you know the situation. If you have no helpful information to offer, don't post. Thanx.

~Tormented~

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I don't think anything REALLY works. I had a huge hickie when I was 16... I tried everything to get rid of it before my mom could see it. Nothing worked... my mom went off on me totally...but you know what? I have never had a hickie since. I learned a lot from that. My mom had a way of teaching us things...listen to her, or get your butt kicked. LOL We all listened pretty well.
    Good luck to your brother

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

Well, we have laerned makeup works wonders

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

The situation doesn't matter, Tormented. If your brother hadn't of received said delightful bruising then it wouldn't be a problem. That's where he should learn from experience for the next occasion.

I think it's not only helpful information, but invaluable for future reference.

You're welcome.

Bert

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

I understand that, but I do not control what my brother does. I just try to help when he messes up. We got it taken care of so don't worry about it. As for you Bret, u do not know the situation so shut up and don't post unless you have information to help. That's what this post was for. Thanx

~Tormented~

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Toothpaste. Works wonders