Karma's a B.itch.

• Renee
    18 years ago

hmph.

I've been doing a lot of talking about this whole "god" subject. And not to long ago I decided not to beleive. I guess I thought I didn't need him. Now I'm confused.

I was having a good summer, you could say. But this whole weekend has gone downhill. My cell got messed up, I lost 20 dollars, my dad's being a pain, and I'm grounded for a few weeks. And some people from past relationships are trying to rekindle a friendship. which aint gonna happen, by the way.

All in all, I guess it just seems a little too ironic for me.

last week, around wenesday or thursday, I decided to label myself atheist. Now all this is coming up. they're just little things, but they happen at the oddest, most ironic times.

Just wanted to let that out. I feel a tid bit better now.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I think you are trying on atheism for size when in reality, way deep down, you do believe in God or a higher being ("I thought I didn't need him." signifies your belief). If this is the case this series of events could be caused by yourself on a subconcious level.

We are responsable for our own actions and I am betting you weren't grounded for helping out around the house.

Sit down and have a serious think about where you are, what you truly believe and where you want to be. In karma you are blaming a concept that involves religion and spirituality after all.