should i tell him i love him?

• vicki
    20 years ago

im in love with this guy at my job and i really care about him. hes sweet to me and he always flirts with me and he told me he likes me but the problem is if i tell him i love him i dont know how he would reply. from the way i know him i know that he would take it in agood way and he would be nice to me. because hes a very nice guy. but from what im thinking what if he does the total opposite and rejects me.??? hes not like that hed never be mean to a woman and he really respects me but im in doubt.

• vicki
    20 years ago

thanks. you always answer my discussions. i appreciate that. see i wanna tell him because i was in love with a guy named george for 6 years and i never told him so it all lead up to a disaster but when i met khalid i forgot about george and all the depressing things in my life i started living again and i realized i love him. hes so wonderfull and i dont know how to tell him. it seems i have no time because of my aunt always watching what im doing with him. she always gets in my way and she always interupts me and khalids conversations especially when were getting to good parts. i dont know what to do with her.

• vicki
    20 years ago

yeah weve been friends for a while but i think hes feeling all i dont know cuz hes always trying to tell me something and my aunt pops up out of nowhere. and then he stops talking o me. when shes not there hes always open to me and sweet and nice and hugs and kisses and lots of love. but im gonna make my move when shes not there tommorow and see what happens

• vicki
    20 years ago

yeah he calls me but he hates the whole over the phone thing. and id rather do it close up but ill see what happens. my aunt wont be here forever. khalid was on vacation for a week and a half and he came back today. i didnt have the time to tell him how much i missed himthat really pissed me off!!! but i hope i get soe time tommorow!!!