Anyone Ever Been In A Movie?

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

I was in Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone, in the background..........but everyone is always like 'you're such a lier' and i want to find other people who get the same kind of crap!!

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

You're a liar!!
    lol nah just kidding, nah i haven't but i know a few people who have been in some movies and they get a lot of crap for it

• Lydie
    18 years ago

It'd be cool if i was - *pulls a movie like face*

-Lyd

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol when i read 'you're a liar' i was like NOOOOOOOO NOTAGAIN! then i read the rest and i was like yay! anywayz cool, tell them XxXangeltearsXxX knows their pain!!!

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

My brother played an extra in a disney movie that is supposed to come out this year sometime. Since the movie isn't out, nobody believes him either.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Home movies ^_^
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

wow there are others! fantastic!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

^Well in the UK the original book was called the Philosepher's Stone...

Peaces.

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol so in different countries it has different names? thats wierd! yeah i was in the uk at the time so thats what it was called!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Yeppers. :)

Peaces.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Home movies~_~
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol yeah you said!!! LOL Freak you really dont like plastic surgery aye?!!!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I don't like what it stands for. I mean if you got some weird disfigurement sure, I'm all for that, but if its just a stupid nose...It's just so freekin stupid...*oooh i have a bad nose* *oooh i dont like my love handles* *oooooh my lips are too thin* like...cmon grow up
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol yeah that whole nose job thing was real funny to read!!! ppl dont wanna get in an arguement with you coz you dont giv a damn about makin ur opinions known!! good on ya!!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

teehee I only back down when I know I'm wrong or I feel the conversation is hopeless and has gone on long enough
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

yeah can happen! i like how you guys stopped the 'its ok to cut urself' convo......its SOOOOO not ok!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

dude it took one post and she was done...i was disappointed
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol she was a bit wierd aye!! its like agreeing with that display pic Tina has up.....thats just wrong.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Dude do not get me started or you and I will end up fighting.
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

really? y i agree with you...

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I read that idiotic post complaing about that picture...ITS A PICTURE...and that last comment "well then lets just not like her" PLEASE she is a great person, I've talked to her before if I am correct. So yes, lets just judge her right away. And if you think that that is condoning cutting well then lets hate everyone who has ever written a poem about cutting ie. me. so lets hate me too now. okay so you hate her for a picture and you hate me for a poem. her picture? wasnt't even that horrendous. if you don't like it don't look at it. Guess what? i also have that picture. I don't use it very often, but I have it saved in a file somewhere. Now...am I a terrible horrendous abominable person? I do belevie you've already proven that you like me....

I'm truly sorry if what i said has offended you but i said don't make me start and you said why and well i couldnt stop. i truly do apologize
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

did someone say lets not like her? the only thing i didnt like about it was the kids bit.......coz i started cutting and i regret it........i dont hate anyone, i dont hate her or you, i just dont like portraying cutting to be good to kids, i wrote so many poems about cutting so i cannot say i dont like her, because that would be contradictary! Dont worry no you are not a horrendous person...i just didnt make myself clear enough. i agree wiht you!! sorry, no hard feelings?

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

of course not...I just...hadda get that out lol. And yes if you look back you will see that the last person, mister enslavement of beauty, said lets not like her then....The kids part....i dunno...i personally found that pic both shocking and hilarious when i first saw it...but thats because i have a sick sense of humour, i mean im a freak its a given....i really don't use that pic often because i feel its sort of stupid anyway...but if she likes it she likes it...i dont htink she sees it as condoning cutting. she sees it as a way to tell everyone up front that she cuts, and that is who she is....
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

wow when you say that it makes it so much clearer!! well im gunna go back to that post and re explain myself!! sorry i do tend to base things on first opinions...you know....if i get a view about something....i dont tend to look at it in another way!!! you helped me out there!

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

ok i dont know what the post is called LOL aaaaah where is it?!!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

its called i found this disturbing...they already talked to her and she agreed to take down the pic though
    ~*Freak*~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

dude i have no arguements going on...i feel positively saintly ^_^ unless i wanted to get into that christian thing...but nawww i think i've argued enough with KOT about it
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol no arguements? serious? someones become all innocent! you better go find an arguement before you become an angel!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I knooooow thats what IIII thought lol. So what you doin up so late anyhow?
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

oh i live in Australia so its only mid afternoon here!!!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Dude its 3 35 am here and I'm not even tired...wtf is wrong with me? lol *drinks more coke*
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

*rolls her eys* someone needs to read up on caffiene!!! kidding obviously you were joking!! serious its 3;40 pm here????????? wierd!!!! lol well maybe you should take some sleeping pills!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

seriously i am actually drinking coca cola o.O but i know that thats why I'm awake. lol well...i dunno...sleeping pills never work on me lol. and im dreading 2morrow
    ~*Freak*~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

make everyone else wake up *tear*
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

Hey Freak do you go on the Forums everyday? if so what kind of award do you have? gold?! i wouldnt be surprised!

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol why are you dreading tomorrow? you gotta work or something? frick i hate going to work....i work at Baskin Robbins. know that place?

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Yeeees I go on everyday I just so happen to be a nerd as well as a freak and yeeeeees I have a lovely gold award I'm so proud *tear*

ANNNND i'm dreading tomorrow because I have to deal with people, and the people si my best friend who i am suspecting is a pathological liar o.O
    annnnnd yeeees I know what baskin robbins is...yummeh
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

Yeah its great to work there but not for 6 and a half hours in one go!! oh crap friend problems! hehe good luck! lol you should have a speech written for your awards!!! how long you been on this site for?

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

uhm...I'm not sure...a few months? do you have aim or msn or yahoo? lol
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

i have msn yeah u? whas ur email addy? im angelmouse789@hotmail.com