Teddy bears???

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Does anyone have one? What's it's name? Do you still sleep with it? How old is it? How old are you?

Well I am Lydia (as the name says) and I have a teddy, actually i have many, but my favourite is: Old Ted, who is as old as me 13 years, Sometimes i still sleep with him but sHhhhh

-Lyd

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol thats cute!!! i dont have any no, and im only a year older than you!

• Lydie
    18 years ago

OH YOU SHOULD - i love teddy bears and toys... *SMILES*

-lyd

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I don't have a teddy bear....but i have a stuffed dog that i've had since third grade! ^___^

Peaces.

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

I have a few teaddy bears and now I dont sleep with any of them they just sit in my closet because they are so cute. They dont have any names either... the oldest one is 11 years old.. and I am 17

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I've had a teddy bear since the day that I was born.It's name is strawberry bear. It's pink *ick* with a strawberry in the middle of its belly. I love it to death despite the fact that it is pink...Now THATS love
    ~*Freak*~

• Jessica
    18 years ago

well i have like 10 teddy bears but ones name is caleb hes 2yrs old and im 12 gonna turn 13 on Dec. 1 i sleep with my teddy bear too well sometimes.. lol so i just thought id answer your question!! your friend, jessica if you ever wanna talk just im on aim its sychopenguin900 im not tryin to sound freaky but if you get this im me

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I actually think I'm going to sleep with strawberry bear tonight. i never sleep with her anymore...i miss her lol
    ~*Freak*~

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Well anyone who has teddy bears COME TO MY TEDDY BEAR PICNIC - we shall have cupcakes and tea - and for those that don't have a teddy - YOU SHOULD BUY ONE but you can come to my picnic anyway!

-Lyd

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

I have a few teddy bears.... My favorite is one that I named Shea. I had her since I was like in preschool.

• Lydie
    18 years ago

That's all so sweet!

Never grow old!

-Lyd

P.S YOUR ALL INVITED

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

I am 20 and I have a stuffed rabbit that my dad got me on my 2nd birthday. Her name is Squiggles and I still sleep with her sometimes. Then my ex got me a stuffed dog for V-Day and I sleep with it every night cuz I miss him....

• Lydie
    18 years ago

AWWWWWWW

-Lyd

• natalie
    18 years ago

i got loadsa teddys from wen i was small my oldest from wen i was 4 and now im 20. i have given them to my little girl. but the only teddy i reely rely on is timone my frend gave it to me when i was 16 and going through the hardest time of my life ever. he went everywhere with me and now megan my little girl loves him :D

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I have a few that my fiance bought for me. One is extra special because he bought it for me during a rough time. It's a pretty big bear that says I love you all over it. When ever he works nights I sleep with it. A little childish I know...but what ever.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i have a brown teddy bear, i've had it since the day i was born, my dad bought it for me. it normally sits on my bed but i don't sleep with him like i use too. but he's going to turn 16 when i turn 16 cool huh? lol

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Lydie
    18 years ago

AWESOME!

I LOVE TEDDY BEARS!!!!

-Lyd

• SARAH
    18 years ago

I don't have a teddy bear that I sleep with, but I do sleep with this stuffed purple puppy that my boyfriend gave me. lol. And I've had it for 2 years now... I'm 15.. lol! :)

• Jemma
    18 years ago

I had hundreds of teddies at one point probably when i was 10 - now 16. I have a few left. i have a really old one called Brian, another old one called brownie and then a small cute dog and i recently got given a white bear as a present from someone at my old school which wsas nice.

I don't still sleep with teddies but when i was around 10 you couldn't see me or the bed for them lol. Mind it meant my dad could nick them and then come up and thow them at me lol.

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

i think i am the only guy answerin this thing.
    i got a bear when i was 3, i am now 16. i sleep with it every night. probably in the past 13 years i havent slept withait a total of 10 nights. it's name is caramel andhe's kinda flat now. owell. i'll have it till somebody buys me a new one.

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

im sorry. i am not the only guy. there is Bob. i am sorry Bob.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I have a big red dog name Morgan.

I DID have a big red teletubbie name Po, but I threw it out the window after realizing I'm afriad of Teletubbies.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Jesse Ray
    18 years ago

I have one, my girlfriend gave it to me before she went to New York. But I have to give it back to her =(. I'm 13... 14 in like 12 hours and 30 minutes! yaay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! (sorry, i just can't wait)

Manipulated Child

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

I HAD my teddy(He's a big white poler bear) but i gave it to my nephew, and now he can't sleep without it.

• Kalika
    18 years ago

I have a few, but my oldest, most treasured bear is Barney. I've had him since I was a baby. Most of it's fur is missing, but I still love it to death. And yes, even though I am almost 18, I still sleep with him. It's such a comfort, and I am quite terrified of being alone at night.

Kalika

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Gees I collect Beanie Kids and have over 200 LoL So I have plenty of Teddy Bears - I love them!