BIRTHDAY PART FOR EVERYONE

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

man we scheduled this a couple days ago and no one did it SO this is where its at peoples!!! *wooooot* party and cake and food and pop....and....TEDDY BEARS...if i can get that chick to have her tea party here..lol im so hyper...lmao
    ~*Freak*~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

fudge....i meat party not part XD
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*dances to the music* now this is a party! only two of us here so far! *gets out the silly string* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *sprays freak, smiles and dances again*

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Lydie
    18 years ago

WOOH - I STARTED THE TEDDY BEAR TOPIC!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHHA

FAIRY CAKES FOR ALL!

*everyone sits around watching
    THE WIZARD OF OZ*

-Lyd

• Jessica
    18 years ago

i dont like steve he wrote getting tired of stupid ppl and it made me really sad i seriuosly cried!!! hes bein really mean right now sum1 yell at him and then ill party wit you guys

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

WOOOHOOO *breaks out the alcohol* hahha DON'T TELL NO ONE hahahah *spikes the punch*
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*drinks punch and walks away tripping on the cord to the movie* opps!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

NOOOO now the movie is off goshdarnit *plugs it back in*...fucking drunks
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*loses attention on movie, looks at bare white wall, out of no where just starts laughing*

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*STILL laughing*

~PLP~ lil slam~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! I IS LATE FOR MAH PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

But it goes on.....*begins dancing around the room with a lampshade on her head like a retard*

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

*refills the punch*
    ~*Freak*~

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

*Shaking my booty to the beat* This party is friggin AWESOME!

~Holla Back, young'n~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIII!!!!!

*runs into wall* X___X

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Present time :p
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

*sits up on floor* Owiiiiie....

OF COURSE SWEETENIGMA YOU MAY JOIN!!!!!! You don't have to ask lol. :P

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY THANK YOUSE!!!!! *takes present*

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

AHHH *passes my present to Ari* Enjoy :P
    ~*Freak*~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Due to slight hysteria and what seems to be a little fever and an undying urge to do something bad...I will not be attending this party for the rest of the day...Or any other posts...Have fun...Keep my presents safe
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*still laughing looking at the wall, crying because i am laughing so hard, grabs more punch sits down and laughs at the wall some more* this is great! ari gets all the presents? i know just what to give her! *turns away from wall to had ari present* it's a brief case *opens briet case with note in side, "your poem was better than mine!, closes case* ha *laughs at wall again!*

~PLP~ lil slam~ crying hard laughing at blank white wall!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

*gives jacklyn a present
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*pauses the laughing* a present for me? aww *opens it* oooooo ahhhhhhhh more to drink!!!!! yay! apple juice! :) *drinks it and hands freak a gift in return* hope u like it buddy! *returns to laughing at the wall, until freak opens gift*

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

AWWWW you got me earrings!!! just what i wanted
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i'm so good at picking out gifts! yes another score for jacklyn! * gets up and dances to the YMCA which just came on, got a little hip action going on too* WEEEEEEEEE join me freak!!!

~PLP~ lil slam~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

*joins* oooh that one song came on...the one where it tells you how to dance!! i love htis song *does what it says*
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Aww *tear* Peoples loves Ari....peoples gives Ari presents...

I loooooves you all....Mwaz lol...

*opening Jacklyn's present* 0___0 JACKLYN!!!!!!!! DON'T START THIS UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!! (LMFAO)

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*joins freak with that one song that tells you have to dance* i love this song too, so much fun and it always gets everyone dancing!

Ari you know i had to give you that! *smiles big* it has special meaning *tear*

~PLP~ lil slam~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Awww *tear* THANK YOUSE HUNZ!!!!!! *squeezes Jacklyn tight*

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

yay a hug *hugs back* dance with me ari! *grabs her arm and runs for dance floor*

~PLP~ lil slam~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

OOOOOH I JUST LOOOOOOOVES TO DANCE!!!!!!!

*follows Jacklyn to dance floor*

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

*sits on the sidelines drinking alcohol* its my bday 2morrow so i get all the alcohol today :P
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FREAK YOU GETS A BIGASS BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FROM ARI IN MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is if i am awake...lmao

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

lol that is if IM awake too i gotta take sleepin pills tonight so i can sleep :P
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Awww me sowwy you can't gets sweep =( *hugs for Freaky friend*

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

aaaaaaaaaaaah me loves huggles :P
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMAO

Party harty my peoples! And there's still more CAKE!!!!!!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

duuuude i get to have cheesecake 2morrow and mashed potatoes * i have had mashed potatoes in over a year* and and and cheeseballllllll prolli hardly neone knows what cheeseball is but its fuckin good shit man ahahhhhhhh
    ~*Fraek*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Freak you makin my mouth water!!! *drooling on keyboard and sparks fly from it*

0___0 Holy shit....

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

muahhahahahahahaha mmmmm mashed taters
    ~*Freak*~

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

*leaves dance floor and runs to get some cake, but drank to much punch and apple juice and trips over own foot* NOOOOOOOO!! *lands face first in cake* yummy who ever made it, it's real good* my cakes yummy yummy yummy.

happy early bday freak!