dont you dis-like ppl

• Jessica
    18 years ago

dont you dis-like ppl who are mean to you for no reason and sit there and make fun of you cuz you cut er sumthin... or cuz you dress in all black? sorry i just dont like to say hate oh crap i just said it... so i just say dis-like plz answer...

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

Yep it gives me the shits, once there was people sitting across from me and i was speaking to my friend and they were like mimicing me in that squeky voice and staring at me it really annoyed me.

• Jessica
    18 years ago

aww thats so mean il kick there butt....lol thanx for answering

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

Haha i almost did though, i have a temper problem sometimes and they were like all preppy and up themselves so it just annoyed me more haha

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

i wear black, i love black, and its not up to anyone else what i wear, say, listen to, spend my time doing, so if anyone tries, shove it up their behind!

• Jessica
    18 years ago

YOU KNOW THAT GUY STEVE HE WROTE GETTING TIRED OF STUPID PPL WELL THAT MADE ME MAD IM ONLY IN THE 6TH GRADE AND HES SITTIN THERE BEIN MEAN AND MAKIN FUN OF ME CUZ I CUT MYSELF ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY SOME ONE PLZ YELL AT HIM
    LOVE,JESSICA

• Jessica
    18 years ago

thanks

• Jessica
    18 years ago

that was effin awesome thanks alot!!! you dont even know me you didnt have to do that....i mean grr idk its just some ppl think im annoying and some ppl think im the world and i just dont have that many friends but it doesnt matter how many you have but how much they care about you thanks your a real friend sorry i went a lil over board with the thank you thing
    lol

• None
    18 years ago

hey jessica,if you cut...then you have the problem NOT me....thats the truth...go see someone about it,I might be mean on this,but honestly...your 12...why in the hell are you cutting yourself? dont go around making me seem like the bad guy here....Im just telling you you need help......cutting is not just something to do to pass the time,it is a serious problem...

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

Jessica,

Please don't get too upset, you know that there are others who can understand depression and what it can make you do to yourself. But just don't do it again, remember you have your life ahead of you.

Smile, be happy and don't worry!

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I dislike people in general actually
    ~*Freak*~

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

I agree with ~*Freak*~, but I have some friends. Wierd.

And Jessica, girl, don't cut yourself. You have your whole life ahead of you, and if you continue to cut, you won't have a life to live. My best friend used to cut. It took me forever to get her to stop. Think about the people who will suffer if you cut yourself too deep and you get hurt! No matter how much someone hurts you, it's not worth you seriously injuring or possibly killing yourself over. You'll make it, girl. I promise ^_^

~Holla Back, young'n~

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

And black rules! Kick their ass for making fun of what you wear! You'll feel better ^_~

~Holla Back, young'n~

• Jessica
    18 years ago

thanks alot... i should kick their asses yeah ill show them... ha ha lol sorry lil to into it..lol thanks i just really dis-like ppl like that
    thanks, jessica