do you cut? feel depressed? have an addiction?

• steve
    18 years ago

if you need anyone to talk to then just IM me at group_support_msn@hotmail.com, Im tryin to start a group of people that can lean on eachother for strength, its a no age limit thing, its non denominational, just add me if you want to or need to talk, I want to have group chats with four people at a time if enough respond and we can all unload and give advise....Hope to hear from you soon....you are not alone

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Hey hunni that's really sweet...I doubt it will work though...I applaud your attempt though
    ~*Freak*~

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Steve,

Good show, I hope it works and lot's of luck with the effort.

Best regards,

Steve

• Jessica
    18 years ago

steve,
    sorry i judged you its just you didnt sound that nice in the other thingy... umm well id like for you to help but i dont think it would help..... i guess i was wrong about you....
    sorry..... truly yours, Jessica

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Jessica,

I hope you also read my other post to you. There are two Steve's here that are concerned about you and care. We will both listen to what you have to say. Take care sweetie.

Lot's of love

Steven Beesley XXX

• SARAH
    18 years ago

WHAT A SWEETIE! TRYING TO HELP OUT EVERYONE! :) ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

• Laura
    18 years ago

one question, not trying to be rude or anything because i applaud our attempt to help people...but have you ever been a cutter? or been addicted to drugs or anything like that?

just wondering, because i know that i hate talking to people [because yes, i am a cutter and very addicted it it] that havent done anything of the sort or been addicted to anything