if i were to die

• Jessica
    18 years ago

if i were to die would you care even if you dont know me cuz i feel like dying... really hard time right now ppl are probly gona be like oh your just fishin for a complement...but im not plz answer im only 12 and i need help

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Why do you want to die?

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

oh honey you are still young, and just think, you have so many years ahead of you that you can enjoy, dont let something you are going through now put you off living

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i'm so sorry you are going through a tough time and that you have the feeling inside that you want to die. but so many people care, they may not share this feeling with you but they hold you within thier heart. of course someone would care if you died! if things really seem that bad right now then look at the bright side things can't possibly get worst. just stay strong and if you need people for suport talk to an adult friend or someone on this website like you have. or if you return to school like this talk to the conceller or teacher, but talk to someone. at least you took the time to post this some people do it without thinking, i give you credit. you are only 12 you have so much more to live, no one deserves to die so young. if you ever need to talk just find me, or you can email me.

bloominblond42@yahoo.com

i'll be there for you! stay strong!

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Jessica,

It made me feel so sad after reading about your feelings at such a tender age as yours.

Things may seem tough and you may feel fed up with life but you are still young, you still have your whole life ahead of you. So many places to see, interesting people to meet, to fall in love, a career for yourself. Of course also so many poems to write and to make so many people happy just by reading them.

It can be difficult, you can be confused, but honey you should stay strong and have a positive outlook.

There are people all around you that deeply love you and care, sometimes they may have a funny way to show and express themselves to you.

So be brave and cheer up. For a start you have some new found friends here who are all willing to lend you an ear and listen whenever you need to talk. Of course you also have our support.

Be strong! lot's of love. If you want to talk, there are many of us here willing to listen and talk anytime.

Steve XXX

• Jessica
    18 years ago

thanks alot you guys...it means alot to me that at least you guys care and you dont even know me...
    thanks, Jessica

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Jessica,

Don't mention it, you know your always welcome. If you want to talk just let us know.

lot's of love and God bless.

Steven Beesley XXX

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

yup were all here for u girl! for anyone

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

Taylor's right, Jessica. And don't let anyone or anything bring you down. Life has it's ups and downs, and I know that it feels like things will never turn around. But just be patient and have faith in yourself. Things will get better, I promise.

If you wonna talk, my email is Dark_Mistress@myway.com.

~Holla Back, chica~

• Jessica
    18 years ago

THANKS ALOT.... IF YOU GUYS WANNA IM ME ON AIM... ITS punkrockforeva13 thanks again... read my poems plz ill read yours xoxoxox thanks....