Marriage Law

• natalie
    18 years ago

Ooooh thats a risky law to have.

Although I have to say unless they also have a law which says you cant have sex before marraige its unlikely it does much good.

I heard of a deaf lesbian couple who got a deaf sperm donor so they deliberately would have deaf children as they thought it was a gift to be deaf.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Bob, you forgot that love is also blind...

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

that shouldn't be a law! if they have that law what are they going to go to next, are they going to start banding people that are over weight to get married because their kids may someday grow to be the same since it's a health issue? this is taking it to far. if the kid is born deaf then it won't know the difference, people with disabilities can be happy with who they are and we shouldn't try and take away things like marriage from them. everyone should have equal rights, who are they to define who can get married and who cannot?

~PLP~ lil slam~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Biased law...or maybe i am a biased girl...hmm.....

It's settled that both subjects are legally DUMBASSICAL.

Peaces.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

That's a disgusting law. I don't think there's any room for a good argument for it.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Brett-

Love is never blind...people make it blind.

Peaces.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

of course love is blind, how can it not be?

not to mention love isn't existing within itself, it has to exist in people. So on its own it has no right/wrong/ it's not 20/20 or blinded but whatever the person allows it to be.

• Cory Mastrandrea
    18 years ago

Ismail, that sounds like a law that is (can I say) left over from teh early 1900's when the U.S. and several European countries practiced eugenics. I believe it was Wells, "Three generations of Imbeciles are enough." Yeah those days, it is a bunch of crap.