Technical difficulties.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Hmm, I'm having some technical difficulties with Poems&Quotes....

Firstly, my 'sadness/depression' poem section isn't grey like it normally is, it's pink (like the 'love' section is)

And secondly, on my favorites list, when someone posts a new poem, the red number indicating the posted doesn't show up anymore....

Are these things only happening for me, or am I not alone?

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Seems like the problem is only happening to you. I still have the grey colour and the red numbers appearing???

Regards,

Steve

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

That's happening to me too! I dunno about the sadness/depression thing but lemme look...

*off to see*

Peaces.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Nope. Nothing wrong (with what i see anyways) in the sadness/depression category...

Peaces.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Alright....but the red number thing is happening to my sister and my friend as well...HMM... lol..It's driving me mad...

• Renee
    18 years ago

Yeah I can't see the red numbers either because I just posted a new poem (yes im on my favorites list lol O__O im so vain) and it aint workin!

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

I have noticed at times the red numbers aren't coming up too. I have only noticed that a couple of times though. The sadness/depression is still gray on my screen. I guess I'm not having as many problems as some of the others.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Renee-

It's okay i'm on my favorites too...hehe...

Peaces.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

I'm on my favs too =D lol.

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

i have a different problem. it says im banned from the chat room. what does that mean?