Bullied people

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

yep there are a group of girls at my school who have nothing better to do than try to to make my life hell, so you are not alone

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Well I did awhile back, but I changed schools and everything is fine. They would smirk at me 'cause I live in China..

• natalie
    18 years ago

When i was at school i was bullied constantly. I had a few friends but generally everyone was mean to me. I dont even remember most of the stuff that happened (ive blocked most of my life before i was 17 out or summat) but have been told that people now feel bad for how mean they were to me at school. But also people who were in my year (there were only about 60) dont even remember i existed and a lot of them still dont acknowledge me.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i was bullied in 5th grade and it was HELL times 1,000. i told the teachers thinking it would make things better but it only made it worst, but he quit after that year ended *thanks god*

in 7th grade i was bullied by my crushes bestfriend, but it was easier to deal with and didn't last as long.

now the guy above in the second story the best friend we're kind of friends, he drawls i drawl, he raps and i'm a poet so we actually have a lot of little compititions to see whos better.

advice: it will someday go away, just keep your thoughts positive (which from experiance i know is one of the hardest things in these situations) if it does get to a point of not being able to show up to school talk privatly to your school concellor or trusted adult they may be able to help you. I today have no bully problems, or at least have people that aren't even my friends just peers that will stand up for me just because they are in one of my classes. i'm now just the quiet a student thats respected. so just keep hopes up, hang out with friends after school a lot that may help you keep your mind off it. and act like it doesn't bug you. most bully problems are because they know that they can, if you act like nothing is bugging you it take the fun out of it (thats what i did)

hope i could help!

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Dianna
    18 years ago

I used to be bullied a lot too when I was in school. I'm 25 now, so it's quite a long time ago, I have no idea where those people are today, if they regret what they did or if they even remember.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I USED to be bullied...but i don't no mo. ;) Don't nobody need to be pushing someone around.

Peaces.

• katie!
    18 years ago

Since I was about 6 I have been bullied, sometimes being beaten up, I'm still being bullied now and though people say its only words, they hurt so much, I have no self confidence, I cant walk down the street without having my head down, I believe what they say now, so sometimes I'm afraid to go out.. Its really affected me, and telling a teacher doesnt work because they cant stop anything..

xxx

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Only emotionally....I'm very sensitive and they know this.

I've also heard stories from my friends about those people who use to pick on them.....it's horrendous!

They've been spat on, betrayed, beaten to a pulp, someone even broke their glasses....now who an do a thing like that?!

Anyway, since we've found each other, things have looked brighter.

All of these bullying because of the label people put on each other, like geek for instance.

Why must we label each other? We're not food packages!

My apologies for that cheesy outburst.....

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

If you're being bullied, the best thing you can do is change schools. That's what I did, and it helped.