Solve

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Incase you can't tell I am extremely bored, but I have some puzzles for you to solve...

1.) Jack and Jill died, all that was left around them was glass and water, how did they die?

2.) Phil and Joe died in a cabin out in the middle of no-where, there was nothing around them, how did they die?

3.) Bill died, the only clues around him was food and there was a metal bar shoved through his back, how did he die?

4.) Simone was found dead in her bedroom, there was nothing in her bedroom but her bed, on the bed were a pair of scissors, how did she die?

5.) Sally told no-one to come into her office as she was posting a very important letter, she then was found dead the next day, she had locked the door to her office, so how did she die?

6.) Bob was found dead in his apartment, he was hung however his door had been locked from the inside and there were no window, how did this happen?

Well that's all I have at the moment so I'll get back to you...

Anyone know the answers?

-Lyd

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

1)Jack and Jill were gold fish. The bowl fell and broke.

2)Airplane crash.

3)no idea

4)

6)gigantic block of ice melt

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

1. jumped outta aquarium
    2.nothing to eat,drink,shelter,etc.
    4.fell on it?
    5.no one came inside when she needed help
    6.suicide?

• ---AL---
    18 years ago

1.) Jack and Jill died, all that was left around them was glass and water, how did they die?

Yeah i go with Aquarium thing or fish

2.) Phil and Joe died in a cabin out in the middle of no-where, there was nothing around them, how did they die?

Starvation

3.) Bill died, the only clues around him was food and there was a metal bar shoved through his back, how did he die?

If it was pizza i am going to have to say the ninja turtles killed for for god knows what reason

4.) Simone was found dead in her bedroom, there was nothing in her bedroom but her bed, on the bed were a pair of scissors, how did she die?

yeah I am definately going to have to say the ninja turtles did her in

5.) Sally told no-one to come into her office as she was posting a very important letter, she then was found dead the next day, she had locked the door to her office, so how did she die?

Heart Attack

6.) Bob was found dead in his apartment, he was hung however his door had been locked from the inside and there were no window, how did this happen?

He hung himself...

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

no friggen idea

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Here are the answers:

1.) Jack and Jill were goldfish their bowl broke.

2.) It was a plane cabin.

3.) He was a mouse and died in a mouse trap.

4.) It was a water bed, the scissors made a hole and she drowned.

5.) When Sally licked the letter she died because it was poisoned.

6.) The guy had hung himself and was standing on a block of ice, once the ice melted he died.

-Lyd

• ---AL---
    18 years ago

Okay, no way man, I know the ninja turtles killed Simone...Poor simon, if only The ninja turtles didnt turn to dark side...oh yeah did you hear the ninja turtles were actually Jedis...

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Lol - You guys make me laugh, you remind me of me! heheheh RANDOM!

-Lyd