what was your most embarising moment

• Atomic
    18 years ago

wow, you've spelled "embarrassing" two different ways.......I didn't know that was possible.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

lol...........
    well there was dis guy i liked and all of us had to go inside a classroom for pe cus it was raining and the boys were playing indoor basket ball. then im talkng to my friends and i sit down on the ground...little did i know i sat on one of the foam 'basketballs' lolll

poor cutie was the one who threw it,didnt want to get it :P i threw it back to the game tho

• cac123
    18 years ago

wow that ^^^ was so fucking hard to read and understand that im not even going to try and comprehend it.

• Cut~Up~Angel
    18 years ago

ONEof my mannnny embaressing (however u spell it) moments was at a party once when i gots reeally drunk i accidently told this guy i had liked for ages that me and my best mate used to be totally obsessed with him mwahaha. as you can guess he wasnt too sociable afterwards :$

All of the above are all furni lol!
    Kate x~X~x

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

okok i had just got these new really cute white capris and i used self tanner the night before i wore them because i was really pale and if i was gonna wear capris i wanted to be tan. well i woke up late the next morning and didnt pay much attention to the result from the tanner. when i got to school everyone was laughing and pointing at me. well turns out that i didnt put the tanner on my feet and it looked like i went tanning with socks on! everyone started calling me socks and my friends just wont let me forget it. o and to top it all off...turns out my capris were see-through and eveyone could see my lime green thong. lol it was bad!