craziest things uve done w/ ur friends

• Princess09
    18 years ago

what is the craziest thing u n ur friends have done n i want details

me n 3 of my girl friends were walkin through a neighborhood n playin t or d when i got dared to walk w/ out a shirt on so i took mine off n stayed n a bra n jacket then i got dared to walk w/ my pants to my knees so me n 2 other girls did and my guy friend ended up walkin w/ us n right b4 we pulled up our pants one of the girls moms pulled around the cornor n saw everything it was great

• Emma
    18 years ago

not the craziest but pretty funny. it was my friend 18th bday party. and there was alot of drinking and i was doing my share. when me and my friends got so drunk that we thought we were dogs. i think i chewed on a coffee table. my friend drank beer from a bowl. and also ate something out of a bowl i dont want to know what it was. the next day i woke up at my friends house with . a swimming tube thing. around my waist. my friend had a pool noodle half way in her mouth. i really dont know what happend and i am kinda of afraid. srry its so long

• Princess09
    18 years ago

its ok for them to be long n good one that sounds pretty funni lol

• EpithetPoet
    18 years ago

hmm...

i remember this one time a bunch of my friends and i were at this party for younger kids and we were really bored. we couldnt really do anything because there were parents everywhere. well i'm considered the goody good in our little group so my friends thought it would be hilarious to give me their stash of pot to hold when the parents were coming over to ask what we were up to. so there i am, shaking, talking to friends of my parents while simultaneously trying to keep this wad in my pocket while my friends crack up behind me. i said i felt sick and they let me leave lol.
    -A

• Wintersolstice
    18 years ago

Would not have been so funy I will bet if some older ppl arived and stripped and joined in...eeew...lol.