Poetry complaints.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Yo guys,

so like i was just going over the poetry complaints, and most of them are about stolen poems. Thing is, if you are going to accuse someone of stealing your work, or someone elses work, it would be useful to put a link as evidence with your complaint.

We mods don't have infinite time to chase every report...if you know it's copied then prove it and we'll deal with it very swiftly.

Cheers.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Hahaha...i've provided links to the original work in the complaints i put to bust plagiaristic scum....

BWAHA.

I am so proud of myself....hahaha...

Peaces.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

YEEEAAAH POWER TO THE REAL CREATORS PEOPLES!!!!!!!

Peaces.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

You guys need to re-read this...you are still posting complaints about stolen poems without providing links inside your complaints to prove how you know this.

• PnQ Mod Account
    18 years ago

This is a very frustrating problem! I've asked Janis for a link to the person that made the complaint so we can contact them if they didn't give enough information.

There are two complaints sitting in their where people said "I wrote this and it's on my website" and "I just saw this on another site" but no link was given!

When I googled lines from the reported poems, NOTHING was found....

This is NOT helping the fight against plagirarism, people! I am so thankful for those of you who provide a link for us!

Before we were given the ability to check these reports and I was reporting plagiarizers, I always gave a link... AND the author AND the copyright date!

• Lex
    18 years ago

its sad to take something you didnt write just be creative and write something of your own