NEW The Open Ended Funny Story

• Renee
    18 years ago

my mom and a bottle of champagne...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

...she asks Waldo what the hell happened to him and why he looked so terrible, seeing he was fugly. Waldo starts to cry and runs to his room...then your mom follows Waldo to his room and sits beside him and comforts him, when suddenly the window shatters and...

(LOL Renee!! you changed yours so I changed mine...)

• Renee
    18 years ago

really his dog that got ran over so many years ago, he came back to haunt him. "Damn you, waldo! If you just would'nt have thrown that biscuit at that hot pizza deliverer driving by..." Waldo then...

• Renee
    18 years ago

LMFAO!!! we both changed ours, now its screwed :0 I'll change mine back lol

actually im too lazy they can just go on with mine :P

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol, we messed this up =P

=D

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

...Butt Sniffer...I'm sorry Renee's mom, you have a fine set of breasts and a nice ass, but, Butt Sniffer was mine first. I love you both though." And with that Renee's moms laps Waldo and storms out and Butt Sniffer then looks at Waldo and....

• ---AL---
    18 years ago

But Waldo Calmed him down by sniffing the dogs A$$ and buttsniffer finally realized he was home, and Waldo couldn't be happier, even though he missed out on a fine looking mother, he was still content because atleast his dog could sniff his butt better than Rene's mom., even though the poo women did try her best, Buttsniffer could never be beat in that department..the only thing missing was...

• PassingAngel
    18 years ago

Arawynn!!! buttsniffer and Waldo still needed to sniff HER butt. even though she is dead, since buttsniffer came back alive he now has the power to bring the dead back to a half-life. a.k.a zombie like. so buttsniffer and Waldo head to the grave yard where Arawynn was buried.....and then....