What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

• TragicRomance
    18 years ago

The worst thing I've ever done was skateboard off of my friends house. Result: sprained wrist, sprained ankle, bloody nose, blood gushing from my head, Bloody foot,(landed on glass). Stupid BUT WORTH IT!

• TragicRomance
    18 years ago

Was it awsome? I live in Louisiana. No snow here. Your mom beat your ass huh? Well I skateboarded of a 2 story house. My mom STILL doesn't know. I thold her I fell skateboarding. TECHNICALLY IT WASN"T A LIE! lol. Was it worth it?

• TragicRomance
    18 years ago

It snowed here 1nce. Earlier this year. Not that much though. I got paid to do mine too! SWEET!

• Vicissitude Of Fate
    18 years ago

Ummm the dumbest thing iv ever done was when i was like 8 mty brither told me too stick my head in a fan (it didnt have a screen thingy to prtect me) and i didnt it and my hair got stuck up in the fan and i had to have a huge piece of hair cut out of my head....: |

• Bri
    18 years ago

man i can't compete with any of these... but once i covered my legs in mashed potatoes n shaved them... i guess thats more like the most insane thing... but yeah lol

• Wintersolstice
    18 years ago

I set my foot on fire. My sock just went right up in flames and my friend was laughing at the indifferent expression on my face. It just burned out and didn’t even burn my foot but yeah looking back it was a crazy thing to do - *Grabs the lighter again*.